GDT: Game 16: Sharks vs. Panthers 7:30pm ESPN/Hulu

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
That was a fun loss. I’m good with that
Yes, up until the last nine minutes when they got no shots. They just stopped moving their feet. and they didn't. space well enough for breakout support. On defense they didn't skate and tried to poke/bat everything with their stick.

Has happened all year, it's a personnel thing. Hopefully having Guschin here changes that a little.

Reactions: Sandisfan

bluefunnel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 30, 2005
Still didnt see a shot of the puck come out of the zone which this explanation assumes. At least I didnt think what they showed was definitely out which must be confirmed before that nonsense.
I don’t think it did. I think they were saying it should have gone out but using Sturm’s leg to keep it in doesn’t count as keeping it in.

It’s complicated.

weastern bias

worst team in the league
Feb 3, 2012
SJ
I do appreciate this team accumulating so few loser points, the race to the bottom is too close to jeopardize with those handouts

Solmors

<3 Data
May 3, 2010
San Jose
Sharks have the least shots for per game at 24, 3 less than the next lowest. They also have the most shots against at 38, 4 more than the next highest. So they are out shot by an average of 14 each game, the next worst team is out shot by 8.

ieglover

Mar 19, 2006
I don’t think it did. I think they were saying it should have gone out but using Sturm’s leg to keep it in doesn’t count as keeping it in.

It’s complicated.
I thought they were saying it came out, his the sharks leg but the panthers players leg propelled the sharks leg into the puck and back into the zone. So the sharks player didnt hit it back into the zone, it was the fault of the panthers player so its as if he took it back into the zone after coming out.

i dont believe it. vlasic would never get in front of those shots like couture does
Logan is on track to be ready by the opener 🤔

• Haha

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad