LZwg4Z0.gif

owuWE4J.gif

fdb1We1.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Ugene Malkin

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
Aren't Archibald and Corrado supposed to be in tonight for Hagelin and Trotman?
Because they stayed on the ice longer? Yeah, IDK. Game day skates are almost always optional, so I used the last posted lines for the forwards. Last practice Letang was paired with Maatta, so it's all just a stab in the dark at this point.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Because they stayed on the ice longer? Yeah, IDK. Game day skates are almost always optional, so I used the last posted lines for the forwards. Last practice Letang was paired with Maatta, so it's all just a stab in the dark at this point.

I was just going by what Mackey tweeted earlier today.

dr robbie

Let's Go Pens!
Feb 21, 2012
Pittsburgh
My faith is still waivering on those bottom lines. I really miss Bones, Cullen, and even Kunitz. Hope the new guys prove me wrong though.

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
Right, no lines because several guys took the option. He just reported who was off the ice first. Hard to tell what's what from an optional skate, yeah?

I heard on The Fan driving around earlier that Hagelin was benched for Archibald tonight, and that means Hagelin could be on his way out.

Take that how you will.

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
I heard on The Fan driving around earlier that Hagelin was benched for Archibald tonight, and that means Hagelin could be on his way out.

Take that how you will.

Interesting. At least we will infuse some energy into the lineup.

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
Interesting. At least we will infuse some energy into the lineup.

They then played a Sullivan clip and he said he and the coaches have to look at issues affecting the team and sometimes it necessitates changing the lineup.

So I'm guessing what they said was accurate, but we shall see.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Archibald has to be the nicest person in the world, because I'd be asking to be moved if I were him, sitting for this long, not even 1 freaking game and the team isn't playing it's best hockey and could use an injection of some more speed into the line-up and energy.

In any case, I have a bad feeling about this game, but I am hoping for the best.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012

Take that how you will.

Uh...wait a second, if that's true then awesome.

But it also goes against JR's recent comments about not making a move just yet. Unless someone asked specifically about Hagelin, this is just them sitting Hagelin to play him tomorrow, hoping it lights a fire under his ass.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
But you lose Hagelin....really a lateral move. The right move would be to bench Reaves and put in Archibald. Not to bench Hags.
The tweet said Sheahan and Hags also out there with Archibald. We still keep Hags for tonight.

edit- Oh official tweet says no Hags...wtf?

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I'll be interested to see the defensive pairs work. Dumo-Ruh could be an adventure. Hopefully Maatta gets Letang's head out of his ***.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I edited.

Looks like Hags...should be Kuhn.

Why should it be Kuhnhackl? Just curious, if you say because he's slow, you're wrong. If you say because he's been worse than Hagelin, you're wrong. If you're saying he isn't playing well, guess what?

You'd be wrong again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad