GDT: [Game 1] SYR @ BNG | Saturday, October 5th, 2013 | 7:05 pm

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
Am happy that Binghamton came back after being down 3-1 after two (2) periods.......................

They sucked it up as the Crunch were a step faster than Binghamton during the 2nd period.......................

Am happy they got it to overtime with the 2 goals in the 3rd period......

Nice to get the bonus point in OT..........................................

A lot of work to be done down here, will take some time.

Coach Luke will get them straightened out...................................

Indrew

Feb 6, 2007
I know you were referring to Alfie, it was just a lame attempt at a joke... Even it worked, not even funny lol, I can't even remember a Fisher goal like that, hmm maybe on Kovalev feeds

For various reasons, my mind isn't really sharp these days, lol

All good. I think I just wanted an excuse to post a video.

Ski

Calder Cup Champs
Oct 18, 2007
Binghamton, NY
Stone's injury;

Joy Lindsay ‏@PuckJoy 3h

@tenpinsplit No... most I've been able to get is that it's probably his shoulder, and he'll probably be out at least a few weeks. Probably.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Nice to see Zibanejad and Ceci coming up big in their first Bingo game. Hope they keep it up. Wouldn't mind seeing both of them called up at some point. I know people were harping on Ceci for his 'defensive woes' in pre-season...but he was on the ice for one goal against in 4 games. That's it. He's getting his feet wet, but I highly doubt he'd be a worse option than Corvo or Gryba if they continue to play at the level they've shown in this early season.

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
Gryba will pick it up. Corvo, not sure. I don't see Ceci coming up unless we get injuries.

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
Ceci could be here by the deadline if he really turns it up in Bingo. Otherwise next season for sure.

Methot-Karlsson
Cowen-Wiercioch
Phillips(?)-Ceci

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
Ceci could be here by the deadline if he really turns it up in Bingo. Otherwise next season for sure.

Methot-Karlsson
Cowen-Wiercioch
Phillips(?)-Ceci

"Newerabegins":

I think Ceci will need two (2) yrs in Binghamton under Coach Luke as playing D in the NHL players need 3-4 yrs to deveolp to get to that level as playing Defence up top is so hard to do.........

I also think that this blog over rates both Ceci & Stone as they are good prospects but they are not ready to make the jump up to Ottawa, not yet anyway..........................

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad