GDT: Game #1: St. Louis Blues @ Pittsburg Penguins | "A New Chapter"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Novacain

Feb 24, 2012
...top 10 pick?
*kidding..............kinda*

I mean, for whatever it' worth, were down 2 top 6 forwards and a top 4 defensemen, and we were leading the Stanley Cup Champions with 5 minutes in the game before we did a dumb. As frustrating as the last 5 minutes were, there were a lot of positives in the first 55. And, hey, points are points.

Reactions: BangarangxRufio

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
What's he suppose to do? He was trying to take the pass away. The Pens player just made a really nice pass.
If he was trying to take away the pass, he did a horrible job. Honestly it looked like he was caught staring at the player with the puck and completely ignored the pass and the player streaking in back door. That was HIS man there. Allen is playing the shot assuming his defenseman will cover the back door. Gunnar f***ed up. Either actually take away the pass or play the man there...at least tie up his stick or try to block the shot FFS.

BangarangxRufio

I Blues'd Myself
Nov 29, 2016
STL
I mean, for whatever it' worth, were down 2 top 6 forwards and a top 4 defensemen, and we were leading the Stanley Cup Champions with 5 minutes in the game before we did a dumb. As frustrating as the last 5 minutes were, there were a lot of positives in the first 55. And, hey, points are points.
I was just playing an extreme angle... we did way better than i thought today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad