3SYe9B1.jpg

hLIC5Zk.jpg

UkcMLH5.jpg

sHoGVDm.jpg

simon IC

Sponsor
Sep 8, 2007
Canada
Wow Blanick! Incredible GDT! I am very, very impressed. Thanks so much! I actually get to watch this one. See you all later! Go Blues!!!

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2012
Awesome GDT, Blanick. I hate to be that guy...but the game is actually in Pittsburgh. Who cares though as the entire GDT is incredible. How long did that take? I see other boards that make something like this for every game and I wonder how the hell anyone has enough time to do that.

Anyway, go Blues! First goal of the season is scored by the captain, Alex Pietrangelo with 4:32 left in the 1st.

frostyflo

Jan 29, 2009
Austria
What an awesome GDT Blanick...just great!!

Time to get a season started tha already is a rollercoaster, can't wait any longer!

Let's go Blues!!

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
How the hell do the likes of Greg McKegg and Carter Rowney get entire volumes of books dedicated to them...while each Blues player gets a single head-shot in a book presumably about disappointment and heartbreak? :sarcasm:

Seriously though...well done on the GDT. It's almost like we've stumbled into the Sharks forum or something. Regardless, I'm just happy to have the boys back playing games that matter. Hoping we can squeeze out a point, if not two somehow...but this is going to be a mighty task considering the Pens are healthy and the Blues are debilitated.

Let's go Blues!!!

bluesman11

Robert Johnson
Mar 19, 2010
Go Blues, hoping for a good game, looking forward to seeing the youth and the new faces.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
Awesome GDT, Blanick. I hate to be that guy...but the game is actually in Pittsburgh. Who cares though as the entire GDT is incredible. How long did that take? I see other boards that make something like this for every game and I wonder how the hell anyone has enough time to do that.

Anyway, go Blues! First goal of the season is scored by the captain, Alex Pietrangelo with 4:32 left in the 1st.

Whoops on game location. I will get that fixed when I get home from work

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
Wohoo, regular season-hockey tonight, the stuff that counts. T-minus 11-hours until we are officially allowed to start panicking and being pessimistic.

Good job Blanick. Very nice GDT and very-much appreciated to get us off on the right foot before things officially spin off the rails.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2012
Pierre McGuire talking up Vince Dunn this morning on NHLNetwork Radio. So expect to hear about Vince’s peewee career and what his favorite meal was when he was 10.
He's such a weird guy....but he knows his hockey. He clearly loves the game and does his best to educate us throughout the telecast. He's just a bit....odd.

Reactions: DoubleK81

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
He's such a weird guy....but he knows his hockey. He clearly loves the game and does his best to educate us throughout the telecast. He's just a bit....odd.

I'm really curious what he's actually like in real life. Is he a normal guy that you can just talk about anything hockey to, or is he like what he is on tv and never shuts up about useless hockey information.

He's either a guy you'd love to have a beer with or someone you never want to be stuck at an airport with.

Oberyn

Prince of Dorne
Mar 27, 2011
Terrific GDT.

Let's go Blues. Can't say I'm too optimistic to start the season but that doesn't mean I won't cheer my heart out for this team.

Oberyn

Prince of Dorne
Mar 27, 2011
I can already hear Pierre going off on Jaskin as he always does.

*Jaskin either scores or almost pots one*
"This kid knows how to score, Doc. Drafted 41st overall in the 2011 NHL entry draft; his final junior year with the Moncton Wildcats he scored 46 goals and 99 points. Now you know why."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad