Hickey-Mayfield

Greiss
Halak

Inactive
Chimera, Pelech, Pulock

DEF

Oct 24, 2008
White Castle's
Looks like 7 players starting who weren't on the team at the beginning of the season last year. Is the 4th line all rookies?

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
I see red whenever I see Clutterbuck. Excited that CBJ hockey finally gets on a roll! Guessing 4-2 us?

Hello Johnny

Apr 13, 2007
Annnnnnd we're back!

Looks like 7 players starting who weren't on the team at the beginning of the season last year. Is the 4th line all rookies?
Dalpe has been a pro for years, and Sedlak was on the team all of last year. Not sure of Hannikainen's rookie status.

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
Really good first line for the Isles, but not a ton of firepower thereafter. Would like to see the Jackets avoid last year's 0-2 start. Won't mention what happened the previous season.

Cowumbus

Mar 1, 2014
Arena District - Columbus
I JUST WANT TO SEE PANARIN GO OFF! Seriously I'm so excited that we have a player that will bring fans out of their seats, who's the last player we have had that honestly could score every shift..

Reactions: akmuo33

punk_o_holic

Mar 1, 2002
N. Vancouver, B.C.
Well I told an Islanders fan that I see at the gym that I would take a Columbus ot loss if it meant Houston Astros winning game 2. So with that said, if Astros win then 3-2 Islanders in a shootout. If not, 5-2 win. In either score,Milano or Dubois scores their first NHL goal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->