OVkAEyO.jpg
xcPnQhw.jpg
uxABhY5.gif

** LINEUPS ARE UNOFFICIAL. WILL UPDATE WHEN THEY ARE. **

SHAMELESS SELF-PROMOTION

Last edited:

5cupstandard

Dec 19, 2010
Lets go boys!!! Excited to see how the team looks tomorrow night. I hope Yammy has a good game!

GO Oil!!!!​

Aerrol

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Sep 18, 2014
Great GDT to start the season fitter! LETS GO OIL!!

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
I really hope that our 2nd and 3rd lines get rolling and that our 3rd D pairing isn't victimized a ton. Seems like a game that'd be better for Gryba to sit since they aren't that heavy of a team.

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
Daaaaaamn Fitter...Back at it again with the nice gdts!

oiler4ever

Jul 29, 2004
Windsor
The effort,dedication and time input on this GDT is second to none. Now I hope our Second and third lines insert the same effort as the FITTER

McDynasty

Nov 11, 2013
Posting in a epic GDT! Love the picture of Johnny Ringette and KY squaring off. Jagr in the background lol.
Looking forward to a great season.

Dazed and Confused

Ludicrous speed, GO!
Aug 10, 2007
Berlin, Germany
It's finally here!

Though I'm not a massive fan of RNH and Lucic being back together... At the very least I'd slide JJ up to that RW, and have Caggiula-Strome-Yamamoto as the 3rd line.

Ah the first sign it's hockey season again: b***hing about the line combos :D

GMofOilers

Oct 15, 2007
Mountains
Fans suppose to be Seats no later then 7:40 tonight. Opening ceremony begins at 7:45.

Can’t wait for this one!

shoop

Jul 6, 2008
Edmonton
Really hoping to see a lot of line juggling in the top 9. Let's see what Yamamoto can do with his time with the big club!

Maybe check the spelling of the 2LW when the lines are updated. :)

Reactions: Perfect_Drug

Perfect_Drug

Mar 24, 2006
Montreal
Coming in from BC with my buddy for tonights game. This will be my first game at Rogers!
We are then taking our families to Vancouver on Saturday.

You're in for a treat.

I managed to get to town last year to catch McDavid in the new arena.

I've seen 3 athletes live that have absolutely blown me away.

I saw Michael Jordan live. He looks like CG. 5 people jumped for a ball at the same time same height, for some reason he clung to the air just a liiiiitle bit longer. He was just a little bit faster than a human should look.

Tony Hawk was the same (I used to work for him). Just strangely disobeyed the laws of physics, and human kinetics.

McDavid... for a lack of a better comparison looks like Neo IRL. It's almost like he's a cheat code in some video game. Its not just him who looks unnaturally fast. His stick handling looks strangely fast, and the puck on his stick seems to move with a different kind of gravity.

The TV really doesn't do it justice. When you see him live it's so outright ridiculous what he does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->