Gamache scores his first NHL goal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Mar 2, 2002
Victoria, BC
Visit site
nomorekids said:
against the Avs tonight...originally credited to Timonen, but it was revealed that Gamache knocked it in on his shot...before it bounced out and Timonen shot it in a second time.

:handclap:
Good for Simon. I think there's a good chance I'm his #1 fan:D

nomorekids

The original, baby
Feb 28, 2003
Nashville, TN
www.twitter.com
Jamie said:
Good for Simon. I think there's a good chance I'm his #1 fan:D

i love this kid, and have since we traded for him. for being on the small side, he's tough on the puck, and despite this being his first goal, he's had countless close ones in the past few games. creating chances every night. i hope he's earned a permanent spot on the team, because i think he could become an important part of nashville's future.

Reign Nateo

Apr 28, 2003
Canada
Visit site
He's a great offensive talent. Now Vancouver has to bring up his replica Brandon Reid! Great to see these little guys with big hearts doing so well.

SmokeyClause

Feb 27, 2002
Miami, FL
Visit site
I was real impressed when he used strong puck skills to outmuscle Foote to the front of the net. He didn't score on that particular play, but it's not easy to drive around to the front of the net with Foote draped on your back.

Vlad The Impaler

Feb 27, 2002
Montreal
Reign Nateo said:
He's a great offensive talent. Now Vancouver has to bring up his replica Brandon Reid! Great to see these little guys with big hearts doing so well.

Just a nitpick but they aren't replicas at all. Their game and attributes are extremely different. They were however a great duo to watch!

Reign Nateo

Apr 28, 2003
Canada
Visit site
Vlad The Impaler said:
Just a nitpick but they aren't replicas at all. Their game and attributes are extremely different. They were however a great duo to watch!

Yeah I know, I just couldn't think of a better word so I went with it. :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->