jokesondee

I’m not fat. I’m cultivating mass.
Feb 23, 2018
Winnipeg

roccerfeller

jets bromantic
Sep 27, 2009
British Columbia
Ken Wiebe of the Winnipeg Free Press asked him ( Bowness ) today after practice at Climate Pledge Arena in Seattle about the winger and Bowness indicated that Vilardi would not play in either of the games this weekend.

Ah man. Was hoping to see him in person this weekend. I’m going to both games

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
That line is so electric.
I couldn't watch all of last nights game but felt like those two were really clicking. Scheifele was kinda just there on the line. I feel the same way sort of with Connor and Perfetti on the other line. Scheifele did have a fantastic rush opportunity schooling one of the CGY dmen tho in the 3rd. But overall vilardi and Ehlers imo where the two main offensive catalysts.

Reactions: GNP and hn777

jetsfan15

Jul 17, 2016
I couldn't watch all of last nights game but felt like those two were really clicking. Scheifele was kinda just there on the line. I feel the same way sort of with Connor and Perfetti on the other line. Scheifele did have a fantastic rush opportunity schooling one of the CGY dmen tho in the 3rd. But overall vilardi and Ehlers imo where the two main offensive catalysts.

Agree re: last night. I think Scheifele will amp it up in the playoffs, and that first line (assuming we keep that line combo) will be really quite something.

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
Agree re: last night. I think Scheifele will amp it up in the playoffs, and that first line (assuming we keep that line combo) will be really quite something.
Yeah I feel like Mark is managing his physical risk and energy getting ready for the playoffs.

If we are to have any success, the key 3 will all have to be at their absolute peak (being 55, 44, and 37)

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Yeah I feel like Mark is managing his physical risk and energy getting ready for the playoffs.

If we are to have any success, the key 3 will all have to be at their absolute peak (being 55, 44, and 37)
Agreed this team will need to ride those 3, but I also think we have enough depth to supplement in every area.

Reactions: Jets 31

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
i hope so. 2018 was a long time ago and lot of opposing players are capable of amping it up exponentially too. this team needs that (plus more) in order to get a cup.

10Ducky10

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2015
SCheif, JMo, Pionk and Dillon are players I know will rise to the occasion.
Helle, Ehlers, KC and Perfetti are players I hope will rise to the occasion.

StumpyTown

Sep 26, 2016
When the Jets had their deep run in 2017 they had Buff as a Stanley Cup winner to draw experience from.
This year they have Brossoit and Toffoli as Stanley Cup champs. Toffoli has put up great supporting numbers in the two seasons where his teams went to the finals. Vilardi put up 4 points in 5 games last season against the Oilers so he showed up for the playoffs too.
If Helle can Helle, Ehlers and Connor show up along with a healthy Scheifele, Villardi, and Toffoli then I think this team can give anyone a run. If the Lowry line can find another gear they have the potential to be a huge difference maker in the playoffs. Their game is tailor made for the post season. The Jets fourth line can and needs to be better than their opponents fourth lines as well for this team to win.

Last edited:

10Ducky10

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2015
I fully expect Iafallo and Volare to shine after reading comments by Oilers' fans on how hard they were to play against in the playoffs and how they were glad they were moving out of the division.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00