GDT: G71: Blues @ Wild - 1:00pm CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

MNRube

Oct 20, 2013
Rossi can be a bit allllmossttt panic-y with the puck sometimes. He almost reminds me of Parise. It's a good panic- it's a desperation to get that puck on goal the second he has it. Sometimes, a bit more presence may go a long way, Rossi could have 30 goals currently but has missed a lot.

He's a good player.
yeah i can see that. Its like hes trying to do what the coaches want rather than trust his instincts and make a play. Once his confidence finally kicks in at this level, it will be a lot of fun.

I expect him to have a big year next season. 60+ points and solid in his own end.

Faber, Kap & JEE deserve a decent lineup around them. Guerin better have a good summer and fix the depth crisis

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Missed most of this game, but was around for the tying goal. That scrum where Neighbours took off Faber probably killed our chances in OT. Playing 3 v 3 minus Brock, Brodin, and Spurgeon is tough.

Can't blame Boldy too much for playing poor D on that line rush... I mean, how many times do forwards EVER practice that?

Considering who we're missing, i can't get too angry about the result of this game. Good to see Rossi finishing off the year strongly.

MrRuin

Sponsor
Apr 7, 2004
Somewhere in time
That OT game winner is still on Boldy, he completely forgot he has to cover his man in 3v3. You see how he jumps when he realizes his mistake and his reaction afterwards. But it is what it is, the wild cannot get adequate goaltending when they score goals and when they get adequate goaltending they can't score any goals. Just that kind of a season.

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
Freddy is taking my breath away. -3 holy cow let me just forget his 13 minutes in this game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad