GDT: G69: Wild @ Ducks - 9PM CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spurgeon

Nov 25, 2014
MinneSNOWta
I think we will be okay. Just give Hoss Daddy Chisholm more minutes and for the love of god call up Hunt/other instead of Goligoski.
I did say I’d be interested in a Chisholm - Faber pairing, but I didn’t mean like this…

Hopefully there’s someone down in the AHL that deserves a shot. Because Merrill, Goligoski, Bogosian making up half of your defense is ugly.

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
I did say I’d be interested in a Chisholm - Faber pairing, but I didn’t mean like this…

Hopefully there’s someone down in the AHL that deserves a shot. Because Merrill, Goligoski, Bogosian making up half of your defense is ugly.
Time to sign Peart! Only mostly kidding

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin

Mermis too :help:

Middleton-Faber
Chisholm-Bogosian
Hunt-Mermis

It’s sketchy, but serviceable. Like duct tape holding a rocket ship together.

Reactions: Spurgeon

MNRube

Oct 20, 2013
Gaudreau looks like a college player trying to play in the NHL. He’s lost a step and his decision-making with the puck is bad.

Really sucks that Brodin got hurt. Vegas & STL lost but we don’t stand a chance with Middleton as our #2

Arturia Pendragon

Humble Optimist
Sponsor
Jan 14, 2015
Holy Grail
Just watched the reverse angle of the Brodin play, looks like a knee.
Bittersweet win.

I’m on the fence about going to the Kings game, but to be frank, I think it could be an ugly one for us. Especially if Ek and Brodin are out.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
smart by Hynes to have 47 play on the PP, for now. He needs to save Brock for defensive ES and SH duties, if Brodin is out. He is much better than Chisholm defensively, and the difference between him and Chishold mon the PP is negligible.

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
smart by Hynes to have 47 play on the PP, for now. He needs to save Brock for defensive ES and SH duties, if Brodin is out. He is much better than Chisholm defensively, and the difference between him and Chishold mon the PP is negligible.
Agree fully, also I am continually shocked what a steal Chisholm was

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad