GDT: G63: Wild @ Coyotes - 8PM CST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
He's perfectly fine on the 2nd line.
Could see a change there, because they can't be happy with Boldy's contribution. He has 2 points in the last 5 games, Zucc has 7.

But they want a 2nd scoring line, I get it. Been some success there, like tonight on the Bogosian goal. But Rossi, omg...twice in the penalty box. I'm starting to lose faith in him.

That being said, 2nd line when Khusnutdinov gets here could be something. He looks like the kind of player who could click with Zucc.

Minnewildsota

He who laughs last thinks slowest
Jun 7, 2010
Could see a change there, because they can't be happy with Boldy's contribution. He has 2 points in the last 5 games, Zucc has 7.

But they want a 2nd scoring line, I get it. Been some success there, like tonight on the Bogosian goal. But Rossi, omg...twice in the penalty box. I'm starting to lose faith in him.

That being said, 2nd line when Khusnutdinov gets here could be something. He looks like the kind of player who could click with Zucc.
How many 5v5 points did Zucc have on the first line in how many games?

It’s apparent you don’t care what’s best for the team but rather what you think is best for Zucc to the point it’s getting a little weird and old.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
How many 5v5 points did Zucc have on the first line in how many games?

It’s apparent you don’t care what’s best for the team but rather what you think is best for Zucc to the point it’s getting a little weird and old.
Man, you're patient. That was 3 years ago, for me. Now he's just the equivalent of some annoying household noise, like a squeaky door hinge, or a running toilet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad