Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
Seems like Zuke has to do some mentoring on the video team dudes

Roman Maroni

Prepared to be underwhelmed
Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
Somebody check the list of video dept. employees and see if Jim Pfaffenbach works for them. And don’t be too hard on him, after all he suffers from Walleye Vision

Roman Maroni

Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
Oh Gorg….you just had to say Johnny Merril didn’t you?….

Drink…

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
It’s really too bad Guerin has backed himself into a corner where the only people he can move are ones that might have value to our future situation. The Dewey’s definitely have bottom 6 value

Roman Maroni

Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
Enough of this zuc with the mentor stuff…..
Ek needs to mentor these guys on the proper usage of the shovel….

I swear there has been about 28000 whacks at the puck just hitting the outside of the net at the post

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
We have a guy name Luchinni and a guy name Letteri on our third line. What did we think was going to happen this year?

Thank god we have moose and his 50 games a year of 4th line play for the foreseeable future

Roman Maroni

Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
Watching that scramble replay. Duhaime gave a wicked cross check behind the net.

MNRube

Oct 20, 2013
I feel so dumb so thinking we were ever going to turn it around and make a run for the WC2 spot. I mean, look at our team.

MrRuin

Sponsor
Apr 7, 2004
Somewhere in time
Incredible how few shots actually hit the target. The Wild seemed like the better team through most of the game but just missed shots or hit sticks, skates or bodies. It is actually funny that the goal they scored was just a mindless floater from the Dman. The quality of shots the Wild take is just very very bad. Can't fault them for not trying tonight, but the stupid penalties and the bad shot selections just killed the effort. They just aren't better than this. It will be an interesting TDL at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad