GDT: G39: Stars @ Wild - 7PM CST

Status
Not open for further replies.

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
I decided to turn this off after 2, so I didn't see the 3rd goal against us live, but I just watched the highlights of it and... effing Hartman. If you're going to fall down and blow your coverage, you'd better actually backcheck like you mean it.

To be clear, he isn't the only guy to blame on that play (Freddy Hockey was pretty egregious there), but I hated that lack of effort.

Luceni

Sponsor
Dec 20, 2006
Austria
good game to miss apperently. Just checked the Boxscore: Holy smokes, Rossi didn't have a shot in almost 21:00 minutes TOI last night and is a -2. Did he play wing, becaus the Faceoff percentage shows 0,0 %?

Heading to work now it's 5:15 am over here. Happy becaus I didn't watch the game and got some sleep instead. Wild didn't work for their money for sure.

MrRuin

Sponsor
Apr 7, 2004
Somewhere in time
I think it is safe to say that Rossi - Boldy have 0 chemistry together and we can finally put that myth to rest that they ever maybe had some. That whole line is completely out of sync. The PP1 is also completely ineffective for a few games now, putting Rossi as the bumper just because he tipped a few shots early in the season is also not a good idea. He needs to play half wall or point and distribute the puck, just like he did in juniors and the AHL. That's where his strength lies. There are too few shots going through traffic and there is barely any movement on the PP. They seem lost most of the time.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Boldy and Rossi were just fine. Losing Kap on that line hurt. And lately, nobody has looked like they've had chemistry. They've just been lazy.

Is Kaprizov going to be back next game?
Doubt it. Even if he was cleared, would you want him back out there against Ryan "crosscheck" Suter?

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I think it is safe to say that Rossi - Boldy have 0 chemistry together and we can finally put that myth to rest that they ever maybe had some. That whole line is completely out of sync. The PP1 is also completely ineffective for a few games now, putting Rossi as the bumper just because he tipped a few shots early in the season is also not a good idea. He needs to play half wall or point and distribute the puck, just like he did in juniors and the AHL. That's where his strength lies. There are too few shots going through traffic and there is barely any movement on the PP. They seem lost most of the time.
Wow, talk about a short memory.

MrRuin

Sponsor
Apr 7, 2004
Somewhere in time
How so? 3vs3 OT winner? That’s more proof of their chemistry than all the shifts they played this year? Ok then. Mine is short and yours selective. Objectively 5on5 they have not been good together and worked much better when they were on seperate lines.

thestonedkoala

Going Dark
Aug 27, 2004
Wow. Didn't realize they had Murray playing as a rookie and Minnesota couldn't even score on him. Pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad