Status
Not open for further replies.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Ek was a workhorse tonight.

Faber, rough first period. Cleaned up his defense and finished the game strong.

Rossi +3, could have had 2 goals.
I hope Faber isn't getting worn down. Like you said, he finished the game strong. So fingers crossed. He's just had a lot expected of him very early thanks to the injuries.

It really is crazy. Once Spurgeon and Brodin went down, that blueline should have put us dead in the water. Yet look at what they're doing.

63firebird

Apr 6, 2018
A lot of real good timely saves has kept the ball rolling. Dumb ones like Merrill in the O zone can be such a buzzkill..

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
Man, sometimes I regret missing these games. Even just watching the highlights was extremely entertaining.

That last Johansson goal... I just found myself laughing while pumping my fist. That guy has truly, finally, woken up.

I feel for Rossi. Kid created multiple turnovers that led to Wild goals, and only got one assist worth of credit. He's looking sooo confident.

I have to respect the game Foligno has been playing. He's back to playing a disciplined, hard-nose style instead of a stupid, hard-nose style. It seemed like the playoffs sort of rolled over into the start of the season for him but, after the first handful of games this year, he's been great. I don't mind paying 4M for the good version of Foligno.

Anyway, good win! I should be upset about the tank being destroyed, but I'm really not... as long as they can win in the playoffs.

MNRube

Oct 20, 2013
I feel for Rossi. Kid created multiple turnovers that led to Wild goals, and only got one assist worth of credit. He's looking sooo confident.

I have to respect the game Foligno has been playing. I don't mind paying 4M for the good version of Foligno.

Agreed on Foligno. When playing controlled but aggressively he’s a valuable piece.

Rossi does so many little things right. His mind is just a half a step quicker than most the league and that’s been allowing him to survive as one of the smaller Cs in the NHL. He takes zero shortcuts.

The forwards have all been excellent defensively under Hynes - especially Kaprizov! I hope they don’t lose this intensity when we get 25 & 46 back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad