G. Latendress?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russian_fanatic

Jan 19, 2004
Where do you think this young stud will go in the draft? Who do you compare his game to, and do you consider him a power forward? A scouting report would be a nice Christmas present :D

Last edited:

Amadeus

Stand Witness
Jun 21, 2004
Toronto
Russian_fanatic said:
Where do you think this young stud will go in the draft? Who do you compare his game to, and do you consider him a power forward? A scouting would be a nice Christmas present :D

dude i wish i could answer your whole question. All i know is that his injury last year has really effected his play this year. lot of people who HAVE seen him play this year are dissapointed. He may be a gamble in the draft but some people have him not going in the first round at all...Realistically speaking he'll end up going mid first...he's no match for Zagrapan, Bobby Ryan, Pouliot and Bergfors...

Crosbyfan

Nov 27, 2003
Russian_fanatic said:
Where do you think this young stud will go in the draft? Who do you compare his game to, and do you consider him a power forward? A scouting would be a nice Christmas present :D

Top 5 after a good second half of the season. All based on last year (prior to injury)and wishful thinking. I predicted last year he would go 2nd. Right now it looks like a stretch but my gut feel is that he will rebound in the new year.

Amadeus

Stand Witness
Jun 21, 2004
Toronto
Crosbyfan said:
Top 5 after a good second half of the season. All based on last year (prior to injury)and wishful thinking. I predicted last year he would go 2nd. Right now it looks like a stretch but my gut feel is that he will rebound in the new year.

i hope so too. He is an exciting player to watch, a great talent. A good stickhandler with good speed and good scoring touch. Not to mention a very accurate shot. its sad how he broke his shoulder but i read an article where he said ' Im beginning to find my rythm ' All the best Latendresse...

Gwyddbwyll

Dec 24, 2002
Maybe he's this year's version of Pineault? A powerforward or physical strong forward, highly rated until being a bit off his game in his draft year.

Russian_fanatic

Jan 19, 2004
Stevex said:
Maybe he's this year's version of Pineault? A powerforward or physical strong forward, highly rated until being a bit off his game in his draft year.

Do you think that the Canucks have a chance at getting him if they have a pick at 24-30?

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
JasonMacIsaac said:
He forgot the word report in there...you get the idea...

I understood what he was asking. I was just trying to re-ask it. I wanted to see the last two questions anwered myself. I should have been more clear, sorry. :)

Fozz

Aug 1, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
Latendresse just had 5 points in his last 2 games. Things are turning around for him after a difficult start to the season with the injury and all. I think he'll go in the mid-first round.

Form and Substance

Jun 11, 2004
I still think he'll go #5-#15, he has 28pts in 30 games, that's pretty good plus he's been getting better every game and he is now at a dominant stage. I just want him to work on his skating and he would have gone #3 no doubt.

Gwyddbwyll

Dec 24, 2002
Russian_fanatic said:
Do you think that the Canucks have a chance at getting him if they have a pick at 24-30?

No but then I never thought Pineault would fall to the second round either.

I should clarify I've not seen him.. just drawing a parallel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->