Confirmed with Link: G Adin Hill acquired from Sharks for 2024 4th pick

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
Not much of a gamble, I assume Brossoit may not be ready. Hill is better than Hutchinson, he's shown some flashes with the Yotes two years ago. Not worried about losing a 4th in '24.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
You know Hill has a .908 in his first 74 career games playing on very bad teams, not so awful for a guy people are calling awful.

I'm not saying he's going to be a world beater but with a better defense in front of him, and didn't we get a pretty good goalie coach recently? Maybe he could develop into an upper tier backup?

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
You know Hill has a .908 in his first 74 career games playing on very bad teams, not so awful for a guy people are calling awful.

I'm not saying he's going to be a world beater but with a better defense in front of him, and didn't we get a pretty good goalie coach recently? Maybe he could develop into an upper tier backup?

Decent goalie indeed. Good technique and moving very well for the big guy he is. Can be inconsistent sometimes but that tends to get better with experience.

Not much of a gamble, I assume Brossoit may not be ready. Hill is better than Hutchinson, he's shown some flashes with the Yotes two years ago. Not worried about losing a 4th in '24.
Isn't Brossoit done in Vegas anyway if Thompson and Hill stay healthy? In order to activate Brossoit and demote Thompson, Vegas would need a good 1,5 Mio of cap space. Not sure Vegas is planning on doing that if things go well.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Decent goalie indeed. Good technique and moving very well for the big guy he is. Can be inconsistent sometimes but that tends to get better with experience.

Isn't Brossoit done in Vegas anyway if Thompson and Hill stay healthy? In order to activate Brossoit and demote Thompson, Vegas would need a good 1,5 Mio of cap space. Not sure Vegas is planning on doing that if things go well.
Brossoit isn't on LTIR. Patrick should go to LTIR though. So Vegas currently has 3.8m in cap space, which is more than enough for Hague+13th forward for a full roster.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016

As of right now, the starting gig is Thompson's to lose.
It's like I said...Brossoit is on his way out. If they name the one guy they could demote 1a before camp then you have to think that unless Thompson/Hill get hurt, sick or struggle badly, Brossoit is as good as gone.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad