Funniest moments in video games

KingBran

Three Eyed Raven
Apr 24, 2014
One of my favorite games of all time is Farcry 3: Blood Dragon (Any 80's sci-fi movie fan would love it)

From about the 0:50-2:30 is the funniest but the whole thing is hilarious! I remember playing for the first time I was LOLing all over.

Make sure to read the screens :)

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
My favorite funniest moment in a video game would have to be from the Witcher 3. When Geralt, Eskel & Lambert get ridiculously drunk and end up crank calling an male sorcerer (they were looking for the female ones that Yenn was talking to earlier) while wearing Yen's clothing.

Reactions: Lancer

Aladyyn

they praying for the death of a rockstar
Apr 6, 2015
Czech Republic
Citadel DLC

edit: ...aaaaand I just got an irresistible urge to play 2 and 3 again. Maybe this time I'll man up enough to actually complete ME2 on Insanity.

Last edited:

KingBran

Three Eyed Raven
Apr 24, 2014
Speaking of DLC another funny one was Horse Armor for Oblivion... one of the first DLC packs of last gen if I am remembering correctly. And people were up in arms because it was like $5 or $10 to add a fancy saddle to your horse that didn't buff it at all.

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008
A couple that come to mind are deadpool, kind of a mediocre hack and slash game but there's a few gags that stick out. One where they run out of budget for an area, and another where wolverine is unconcious and you're trying to wake him up. I have to be honest I found that game funnier than the movie.

Unintentionally funny, the voice acting in Megaman 8. I played it for the first with the legacy collection recently and I couldn't believe it.

Oscar Acosta

Mar 19, 2011
It's been a number of years so I can't remember the exact replies but Alpha Protocol had me laughing a lot with some of your reply options if you chose to go down the dirtbag route.

As a spy I always remember it being hilarious to hang up the phone on your handler. You'd be like one sentence in his mission details and go "I got it from here" and his face on the screen would get all panicked, always good for a laugh. Or some huge boss Oman Deng in China would give this long villain type speech and you just reply with "Pfft, Oman Deng" and mock his name with such disgust like he's just a useless p***y.

Of course the South Park games are funny, Deadpool a vastly underrated game, playing as an asshole in Mass Effect early games was always good for a laugh, punching reporters in the face and crushing fans dreams...

Reactions: SniperHF and Lancer

KingBran

Three Eyed Raven
Apr 24, 2014
HK47 was always quite comical in KOTOR
HK-47.png

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel

Also, as much hate as Andromeda got, Liam's loyalty mission was absolutely hilarious.

Last edited:

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
The citadel dlc was hilarious

Pretty much the entire series of uncharted.

Most of my funny moments happen when I’m playing a multiplayer game and not a single player game though

dogbazinho

May 24, 2006
Fairfax, VA
I've always been a fan of glitches. Some of the FIFA video clips out on youtube always put me to tears. The Lord of the Rings MMO have a cut scene where the ring wraights break into the Prancing Pony and destroy an obviously empty bed cracked me up at the time.

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008
I have to say that arrow to the knee thing was way overblown. I heard it like two times in 50 hours of gameplay. There were other lines recycled way more. That YouTube video was clearly a guy just standing in front of the guards trying to get them to say it.

On the other hand, Roman actually did call you every 5 minutes to go bowling.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
Not for me he didn’t. But still the bowling line was way better then arrow to the knee

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas

Personally I still crack up the hardest when you rack up enough wanted stars for the cops to chase you into your home, take a hit from a bong, watch the getting high cutscene, and then when your character comes out of the cutscene just see cops right in front of you guns drawn. And almost every time I've tried it they brutally blast me to death once the cutscene is over.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->