('Fun') POLL: What should I do with the "ALL CAPS" rag I got at the game today?

What Should I Do with My ALL-CAPS Playoff Rag?

• Total voters

3CanesInTheBox

4!CanesintheBox
Sponsor
Feb 22, 2019
Chatmandu
Time for some levity after a hard loss. I was given a nifty rag with caps propaganda on it at the game. (I was also offered a glowing plastic stick and the opportunity to personalize my non-existant caps shirt, but I shockingly declined. )

What should I do with this thing?

(P.S. On a serious note, the Caps fans were lovely as always and the arena was great :thumbu: ).

ALL CAPS RAG PIC.png

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Donate it, seriously. There are shelters out there that always could use clean towels.

I'm of the opinion that more sports fans should donate their jerseys, shirts, etc. of players that leave their favorite team rather than burn them, there's always someone out there less fortunate than us that could use those items.

Or give it to a kid who didn't get one at the game.

3CanesInTheBox

4!CanesintheBox
Sponsor
Feb 22, 2019
Chatmandu
Donate it, seriously. There are shelters out there that always could use clean towels.

I'm of the opinion that more sports fans should donate their jerseys, shirts, etc. of players that leave their favorite team rather than burn them, there's always someone out there less fortunate than us that could use those items.

Or give it to a kid who didn't get one at the game.

Just to be clear, this poll is completely facetious. That being said, I had not considered donating it, so thanks for the suggestion. I'll probably at least keep it til the series is over so I can do some weird sports voodoo on it lol---but most likely I'd just end up giving it to a Caps fan.

3CanesInTheBox

4!CanesintheBox
Sponsor
Feb 22, 2019
Chatmandu
LOL!

UPDATE: So I ended up using it as a cleaning rag during Sunday cleaning yesterday. (You can use your wildest imagination as to where specifically I used it). In the spirit of HisIceness's advice, I will just keep it as a cleaning rag around the house so it won't go to waste.

I may also find some way to metaphorically sacrifice it to the hockey gods. we'll see :laugh:

3CanesInTheBox

4!CanesintheBox
Sponsor
Feb 22, 2019
Chatmandu
I'm surprised Pierre/Burke didn't asphyxiate themselves with the fervent bootlicking they were doing. Glad they reminded themselves to take a breath every once in a while.

One of the few reasons I was glad I was there in person to witness that heartbreaking loss. National media is never going to favor a small market underdog team like the Canes. (All my other teams or NYC teams so I've experienced it on both sides of the coin). Just the way it is. Most people are watching for the Caps, not us.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad