Frolik vs Little

Status
Not open for further replies.

borro

Oct 8, 2002
Texas
Visit site
Frolik seems to be the most often mentioned for #2 in 2006 draft. Any chance he vaults past Frolik? Anyone else like Toews a competitor? Frolik's numbers seem sparse. Can anyone give me a skinny on Frolik? Little seems to have the full package and huge numbers with a great +-.

BigAl

Oct 3, 2002
Visit site
Honestly, I said it before.....Toews will go number 2 behind Kessel.....I could see Mueller and Little going ahead of Frolik. Frolik looks decent......safe to say he doesn't drop out of the top 10.....but I really could see him dropping to 5 or 6.

Blane Youngblood

Jun 17, 2003
Visit site
BigAl said:
Honestly, I said it before.....Toews will go number 2 behind Kessel.....I could see Mueller and Little going ahead of Frolik. Frolik looks decent......safe to say he doesn't drop out of the top 10.....but I really could see him dropping to 5 or 6.

It's pretty tough to say that anybody won't drop out of the top 10 at this point. There are a lot of players who are very close right now. The only person who's really distinguished themself is Kessel.

Heat McManus

Nov 27, 2003
Alexandria, VA
You'd think after years of "consensus picks" in October that we'd learn it's a long long year.

Remember, "Brule will DEFINATELY be the no 2 pick, maybe even no 1"

These kids still have nine months to show us what they've got.

cneely

Jan 6, 2005
I hear a lot about Toews here in Winnipeg, he sounds like a hard worker, and a kid with a good head on his shoulders.

borro

Oct 8, 2002
Texas
Visit site
10.16.1974 said:
He would really have to impress himself to surpass himself

Didn't read the title? It is assumed to be the first sentence. Thanks for the English lesson. Look forward to some hockey comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad