Fritsche is off to London! (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

macleafs

Jan 1, 2004
You want my video's from last year?

Enjoy winning while it last because the last game of the year is all that matters. London is playing against weaker teams all year hopefully they can step it up when they play a tougher team.
trahans99 said:
Haha you have to be joking me right? London would still be the best team in the WHL. They wouldn't be 35-2-2 but they'd probably be something like 30-7-2.

Either way i'll send you pics and live video from there Cup celebration!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boomhower

Aug 23, 2003
Ontario
Visit site
macleafs said:
Enjoy winning while it last because the last game of the year is all that matters. London is playing against weaker teams all year hopefully they can step it up when they play a tougher team.

When was the last time you looked at the Owen Sound Attack?

If you're aware of the things they've done and don't think they are a good team, than what do you know anyways? Same with the Petes and Kitchener.

macleafs

Jan 1, 2004
Strong in the OHL

trahans99 said:
They play against Owen Sound and Kitchener atleast 6 times and they are very strong teams too. And London only lost 1 of those 7games so far and that was without Perry, Schremp, Syvret and Ferry
Strong teams in the OHL no where else!!

Kitsune

Feb 20, 2003
Toronto ON CA
www.glidingeagle.com
trahans99 said:
Wow, add Fritsche and Dennis to the already undeniable #1 team in Canada. Who is going to stop them now? Not Owen Sound! Nobody in the Q will, who may have a shot at beating them in the Mem Cup finals (if London makes it, and I think they will).

London has the automatic buy to the mem cup final....

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
macleafs said:
Seattle, Med Hat , Kelowna, Kootaney, Lethbridge, Calgary, Vancouver, Saskatoon. You pick. London would be a .500 team in the west.

This is ridiculous homerism.

CharlieGirl

Thank you Mr. Snider
Jun 24, 2003
Kitchener, ON
Visit site
Douggy said:
This is insane. I can't believe how stacked this team is. It'll be interesting next year though. Especially if Schremp signs and sticks with Edmonton.
The future has definitely been mortgaged, but if it gets a Memorial Cup, I think you all will think it was well worth it!

nally

When you have something to say, silence is a lie
Sponsor
Nov 8, 2004
London, Ontario
www.Directdial.com
Originally Posted by trahans99
They play against Owen Sound and Kitchener atleast 6 times and they are very strong teams too. And London only lost 1 of those 7games so far and that was without Perry, Schremp, Syvret and Ferry

macleafs said:
Strong teams in the OHL no where else!!

Are you kidding me? Owen Sound, London and Kitchener would all have home ice advantage in the WHL. The Sound is 4th in the Country, so they are garbage I guess...and Kitchener, pfft, garbage too. I garuntee you that Kitchener finishes the season in the CHL top ten list with London and Owen Sound.

I don't think Peterbourgh is that strong a team, unfortunatly, they will probably represent the Eastern Conference in the OHL finals...which will be a wash.

Brings up questions AGAIN about seeding for playoffs and getting rid of the stupid conference/division rules.

McDonald19

Sep 9, 2003
California
Dan Galvin said:
I'm a Fritsche fan, but do you really think he deserves to be on the top line rather than Schremp? :dunno:

Schremp only plays with Perry on powerplay...so I think he will stay as the second line center with Fritsche centering first line.

McDonald19

Sep 9, 2003
California
Douggy said:
This is insane. I can't believe how stacked this team is. It'll be interesting next year though. Especially if Schremp signs and sticks with Edmonton.

Perry is gone for sure so that will hurt a bit.

FearTheFlyers

Feb 3, 2003
Visit site
Whoever said the Knights would be .500 in the West needs to set down the pipe.

If Fritsche plays for the Knights all throught the year it's a fantastic deal.But he is made of glass and he did not report to Sarnia after the WJC, does he want to play in the OHL?

Dennis I think is no better than Coleman.

Spectacular_Bid

Mar 22, 2004
Dan Galvin said:
I'm a Fritsche fan, but do you really think he deserves to be on the top line rather than Schremp? :dunno:

No question about it, Fritsche is twice the player Schremp is. I can't believe you even asked that question

X0ssbar

Douggy said:

If there is an NHL season next year - Fritsche will make the CBJ roster full time.

But like other posters have mentioned - health is the key with this guy.

sharkyz15

Jul 13, 2003
The Dirty Dirty SC
Visit site
This london team is starting to remind me on the '01 avs

I remember watching NHL 2Night that year and rite as they came back from brake, they showed a pic of Rob Blake with the avs logo to his left

It really took the wind out of me :speechles :speechles

Untill we traded for Teemu Selanne 2 weeks later!!!!!!!!! :yo: :yo:

Chistov23

Jul 15, 2003
Memorial Cup 2005
Visit site
Well if fritsche can stay healthy then it is a great move for the knights as they have finally found someone to play with perry and hunter. I don't think the knights will be to bad next year, it all depends on what they get for there overagers. They will have to make some deals in the offseason. Larmen, thompson, hunter, rediker, methot, syvret, whitfield, coleman and dennis will all be overagers next year. Obviously they will keep one of the goalies and then probably two of syvret,methot and hunter.

Jason MacIsaac

Jan 13, 2004
Halifax, NS
I think people are discounting the QMJHL quite a bit going into the memorial cup. All it takes is someone like Crawford to get hot and a team like Moncton could win it.

Bernier
Karsums
Graham
Pineault

Those 4 up front is pretty strong if you ask me.

Even stronger on paper seems to be the Mooseheads. With a new coach they look fairly scary.

Vrana
Bernier (catching fire)
Sparre
Guenette (catching fire)
Steber (catching fire)
Brine
Cabana
Carnegie

The moosheads have loads of offense, Churchill will be the X factor.

trahans99

Apr 7, 2004
Home of the 2005 Memorial Cup
Jason MacIsaac said:
I think people are discounting the QMJHL quite a bit going into the memorial cup. All it takes is someone like Crawford to get hot and a team like Moncton could win it.

Bernier
Karsums
Graham
Pineault

Those 4 up front is pretty strong if you ask me.

Even stronger on paper seems to be the Mooseheads. With a new coach they look fairly scary.

Vrana
Bernier (catching fire)
Sparre
Guenette (catching fire)
Steber (catching fire)
Brine
Cabana
Carnegie

The moosheads have loads of offense, Churchill will be the X factor.

Not a bad lineup but won't be able to keep up with London or the WHL winner IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad