News Article: Friedman's 31 Thoughts: Habs Draft, Pacioretty, Jack Johnson & Mark Hunter

OneSharpMarble

Oct 30, 2007
Calgary
Desperately needs to draft a defenseman...sigh

If only we'd drafted high calibre defensement like Subban or Sergachev in previous drafts we wouldn't be in this mess...oh wait a minute...

What are you talking about? Didn't MB say this was the best defense we've had in years?

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville
pretty funny that 90 % of the topic is talking about how Bergevin is dump if he sign Johnson but no talking about how it would be great if Mark Hunter replace Trevor Timmins... why we always need to be negatif ?

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
pretty funny that 90 % of the topic is talking about how Bergevin is dump if he sign Johnson but no talking about how it would be great if Mark Hunter replace Trevor Timmins... why we always need to be negatif ?

Actually if you talk to Leafs fans, Hunter was responsible for the bad picks like Middleton.. and the drafts where Dubas lead them, they did better.

Lebowski

El Duderino
Dec 5, 2010
Lol.....Bergevin has already failed, even I know that, but he can start making things right by selecting Zadina, go with BPA, and at 3, it’s the Zee. :)

If they can manage to get another top 7 pick, then go with the big Finn, or Dobson. 8 days to go....:)

I never thought this day would come.

Reactions: Pickles and Shabs

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville
Actually if you talk to Leafs fans, Hunter was responsible for the bad picks like Middleton.. and the drafts where Dubas lead them, they did better.

that I don’t know but Hunter would be my 2nd option ! 1st thing I would do if I was MTL GM now would be calling Martin Madden JR and offer him the VP + Assistant GM + Chief scout for big money

Reactions: Andrei79

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
that I don’t know but Hunter would be my 2nd option ! 1st thing I would do if I was MTL GM now would be calling Martin Madden JR and offer him the VP + Assistant GM + Chief scout for big money

What do we know about Madden JR? Is he considered to be amongst the best scouts?

Shabs

Nov 16, 2017
Rogie, when you are in the sewer how can you say everything smells like roses.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->