GDT: Friday night cat fight: Flames at Felines. 5:30pm MT on SNF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Weird shit goes down against Florida. Wouldn't put much stock into what happens tonight as these always seem to be 9-10 goal games.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Weird **** goes down against Florida. Wouldn't put much stock into what happens tonight as these always seem to be 9-10 goal games.
Based on track record, Chronicles of Rittich™ is incapable of that kind of silliness. Flames thus win 8-1.

BobColesNasalCavity

Oct 15, 2016
West Side
Hoping for a statement back to back game on the road here and absolutely throttle the Panthers. 5 or 6-0 Flames. Ferdaddy with the hat trick. Bold prediction for the game is Flames score at least 2 on the PP.

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
7bqmbpg.gif

Hoping to post the next one tonight.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Friday, Flames, Felines
Hoping some fans blow into that arena for tonight. Go Flames!

When I was there for the draft, nearing the end tickets were free; and they had to move most people to the lower bowl for the second day.

Reactions: Sk8M8

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Friday, Flames, Felines

When I was there for the draft, nearing the end tickets were free; and they had to move most people to the lower bowl for the second day.

I think it's the most empty arena in the league. Terrible location from what I've heard.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
I think it's the most empty arena in the league. Terrible location from what I've heard.

Bit a strange spot, in the middle of no where. Sunrise + Ft. Lauderdale is like 200-300k people only. It's a journey from Miami too. If you had a hockey fan living in Miami (why, just why?) you're like an hour, with more if there's traffic. It's like having to go to Canmore to watch hockey.

It's also like, right across everglades. You feel like you're just no where.

Tkachuk Norris

Jun 22, 2012
Bit a strange spot, in the middle of no where. Sunrise + Ft. Lauderdale is like 200-300k people only. It's a journey from Miami too. If you had a hockey fan living in Miami (why, just why?) you're like an hour, with more if there's traffic. It's like having to go to Canmore to watch hockey.

It's also like, right across everglades. You feel like you're just no where.

Pretty much but instead of Black Bears they actually have Gators in the parking lot :laugh:

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Just had a peak at the depth of the Panthers, nearly vomited.

How are they not in the dumpster fire with Arizona? They have like 4 good players, albeit 4 really really good players.

I except our 3rd line to absolutely crush them tonight.

What the hell were the Panthers thinking in the expansion draft, I hadn't seen the roster until now so I didn't know how badly they screwed up (I knew badly, but this is just hilarious), this is almost like Tallon has been working for Vegas all along. They lost all their depth for nothing.

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
If I'm not mistake, ownership forced Tallon to cut salary in the off season. Hence paying Vegas with Marchessault to take Smith's 5M cap hit and moving Demers to Arizona.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad