Free Yahoo H2H League Seeking Replacement

A Voracek Forecheck

Oct 5, 2021
Good day,

I need one replacement for my free H2H-One Win league on Yahoo. This year we will be entering the 10th season.

Categories are as follows: G, A, PTS, PIM, +/-, PPP, SHP, SOG, HIT, BLK - W, GAA, SV%, SV, SHO. There are 16 teams, divided into 2 conferences; 8 teams make the playoffs each year.

Positions are as follows: C, C, C, LW, LW, LW, RW, RW, RW, D, D, D, D, D, UTIL, G, 6BN, 6 IR+ (May add new NA slot for this year).

Owned Prospect System
Rosters are fairly deep. There is an owned prospect system, and at this point of the league pretty much all teams have a 25-man (max) prospect pool of skaters who have played 82GP or less, and goalies 41GP or less. These owned prospects do not need to be on your active Yahoo roster, and you will retain ownership of these players throughout the year until they graduate from their games played limit. Each off-season there is a 5 round prospect draft.
Top 15 System
There is also a top 15 system. Concluding each season you carry over 15 of your 22 roster players (owned prospects not included, they will be retained anyway). Then each off-season we hold a 7 round supplemental draft to fill out the main rosters.

The team in question, well, I would say is undergoing a rebuild, but it's been in the gutter for a majority of the league's existence, though that is mainly the fault of the previous manager - the team has been quite neglected. Here is the roster (REMINDER that the team will need to be trimmed down to 15 keepers):

T. Stutzle, A. Kopitar, J. Veleno, Y. Sharangovich, M. Bunting, J. Guentzel, M. Domi, M. Duchene, J. Bratt, C. Garland, M. Frost, V. Olofsson, C. Sheary, A. Protas, N. Backstrom, I. Mikheyev - D. Hamilton, B. Skjei, D. Orlov, T. Sanheim, J. Slavin - V. Husso, S. Varlamov

Owned Prospects
The team also has some notable prospects in their owned prospect system, including, Matthew Savoie, Alex Turcotte, Samuel Fagemo, Lukas Reichel, Maveric Lamoureux, and Justin Danforth.

The Prospect draft will begin in a few days on July 31st, the Supp. draft will follow. Unfortunately, this team - which did finish last - lost the lottery and will be drafting 2nd overall in the prospect draft. Please PM me or respond to this thread if interested. Thanks.

Last edited:

A Voracek Forecheck

Oct 5, 2021
So this team has been taken, but it's looking like I may need an unexpected replacement for another manager who is seemingly phasing out.

The potential roster up for grabs is as follows (NOTE: the team will need to be trimmed down to 15 keepers; you will draft the rest later):

E. Haula, S. Kuraly, A. Lowry, S. Jarvis, N. Acciari, A. Ovechkin, R. Fabbri, T. Oshie, D. Perron, H. Lindholm, A. Fox, R. Andersson, I. Provorov, J. Carlson, M. Dumba, A. Killorn, J. Klingberg, J. Gibson, S. Montembeault, A. Hill, C. Driedger, A. Stolarz

Notable Owned Prospects (will be retained in addition to Top 15): Wyatt Johnston, Juraj Slafkovsky, Cole Perfetti, Rutger McGroarty, Dylan James, Luke Hughes, Owen Pickering

If interested, please let me know - there's no guarantees, but if I don't hear back from my manager by the 29th (he's already missed deadlines, I'm just being lenient) then the team is up for grabs. Thanks for the consideration, I have a feeling this year will be as competitive as ever.

Andrewcoursol

May 13, 2018
ontario
Good day,

I need one replacement for my free H2H-One Win league on Yahoo. This year we will be entering the 10th season.

Categories are as follows: G, A, PTS, PIM, +/-, PPP, SHP, SOG, HIT, BLK - W, GAA, SV%, SV, SHO. There are 16 teams, divided into 2 conferences; 8 teams make the playoffs each year.

Positions are as follows: C, C, C, LW, LW, LW, RW, RW, RW, D, D, D, D, D, UTIL, G, 6BN, 6 IR+ (May add new NA slot for this year).

Owned Prospect System
Rosters are fairly deep. There is an owned prospect system, and at this point of the league pretty much all teams have a 25-man (max) prospect pool of skaters who have played 82GP or less, and goalies 41GP or less. These owned prospects do not need to be on your active Yahoo roster, and you will retain ownership of these players throughout the year until they graduate from their games played limit. Each off-season there is a 5 round prospect draft.
Top 15 System
There is also a top 15 system. Concluding each season you carry over 15 of your 22 roster players (owned prospects not included, they will be retained anyway). Then each off-season we hold a 7 round supplemental draft to fill out the main rosters.

The team in question, well, I would say is undergoing a rebuild, but it's been in the gutter for a majority of the league's existence, though that is mainly the fault of the previous manager - the team has been quite neglected. Here is the roster (REMINDER that the team will need to be trimmed down to 15 keepers):

T. Stutzle, A. Kopitar, J. Veleno, Y. Sharangovich, M. Bunting, J. Guentzel, M. Domi, M. Duchene, J. Bratt, C. Garland, M. Frost, V. Olofsson, C. Sheary, A. Protas, N. Backstrom, I. Mikheyev - D. Hamilton, B. Skjei, D. Orlov, T. Sanheim, J. Slavin - V. Husso, S. Varlamov

Owned Prospects
The team also has some notable prospects in their owned prospect system, including, Matthew Savoie, Alex Turcotte, Samuel Fagemo, Lukas Reichel, Maveric Lamoureux, and Justin Danforth.

The Prospect draft will begin in a few days on July 31st, the Supp. draft will follow. Unfortunately, this team - which did finish last - lost the lottery and will be drafting 2nd overall in the prospect draft. Please PM me or respond to this thread if interested. Thanks.
i am interested in learning more
my e- mail address is [email protected]

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad