Free Hinostroza

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
I honestly think it's just how the roster is at this point that is hurting him and a lot of the forwards on the team. With Toews, Duclair, and Hayden injured and Hartman and Wingels traded away, Q's had to mix the lineup a lot more.

For example, Hino is currently on a line with Kampf and Sharp, which will probably make it a bit harder for him to produce offense, while Anisimov is with Jurco and Martinsen, so AA may have already scored his last goal as a Hawk.

I was being more tongue n cheek than anything...

So maybe Q is helping us out unintentionally by having Hino's numbers stay low on his horrible line combos so we can sign him for a $1.75 mil deal...

But, then you pointed out AA, so Q is now f***ing us over and diminishing his trade value which is equally important!!! Dammit Q, make up your f***ing mind here!!

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
I was being more tongue n cheek than anything...

So maybe Q is helping us out unintentionally by having Hino's numbers stay low on his horrible line combos so we can sign him for a $1.75 mil deal...

But, then you pointed out AA, so Q is now ****ing us over and diminishing his trade value which is equally important!!! Dammit Q, make up your ****ing mind here!!
Tongue in cheek? Dammit AD, I read your posts for info on prospects, not for mediocre and unfunny sarcasm. If I wanted that, I'd go back to talking to myself in a mirror!

Reactions: ChiHawks10 and LDF

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
you read my posts???:banana::pickle:
Yep. I've grown very found of you (not in a creepy stalker-ish sort of way) over the past couple months. I kinda have to considering nobody here knows more about prospects (our prospects and draft eligibles) than you and I need to have some hope that this team can change for the better very quickly.

Reactions: AmericanDream

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Yep. I've grown very found of you (not in a creepy stalker-ish sort of way) over the past couple months. I kinda have to considering nobody here knows more about prospects (our prospects and draft eligibles) than you and I need to have some hope that this team can change for the better very quickly.

You say not in a creepy stalker way... but you used the bolded word... Freudian slip?

Reactions: AmericanDream

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
i really hate to say this, but and remember i said i hate to say this, but it is creepy statement.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
well thanks for finding me!!!

plenty of posters that know more shit than me, I have just been lucky over the years to have the job I have had that allowed me to see a lot of hockey, make some connections and travel to cool locations...and see more hockey lol!!

my kids come first now, so the travel is much less, but when you have a home office and can view as much hockey as you need, I find ways to stay connected!!

when it comes to prospects, BL takes the cake - he has me trumped and has for years. Thanks for the not creepy compliment though, much appreciated!

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
I'd personally rather have the Shaw at 2.5 that we had in Chicago, than what Hino has shown so far. But that Shaw pretty much no longer exists, so it's a moot point.

Yup. Would've much prefered that version of Shaw. The version now has alot of concussions piling up on him sadly. Not the same player he once was.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad