Free Agency Rules: Post Questions Here

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Guys - a quick reminder to follow the formatting EXACLTY like it is proposed. Any difference and it simply doesn't input properly into the file, which means it has to be entered manually to be entered (which means it doesn't, because Reggie simply isn't manually inputting any offers, let alone 100's that are coming in).

Out of curiosity, is the "previous team" listing only relevant for RFAs?

Hossa

Feb 27, 2002
Abroad
Visit site
Could I make a personal request that any deadlines be put in the middle or end of the week like we have now. I personally travel every weekend to get out of Accra and don't have internet access on most Saturdays and Sundays as a result. I'd really appreciate it.

kingsfan

President of the Todd McLellan fan club by default
Mar 18, 2002
Manitoba, Canada
Were we supposed to post here after sending offers? If so, I didn't know. My apologies. I sent my offers on the 18th.

Tampa GM

Mar 1, 2002
Visit site
I am leaving town at 0535 CET on the 26th of July and I will not be back until the 10th of August. I will probably not have internet connection during this time. How will I solve the 2nd and a possible 3rd round?

Dr.Sens(e)

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
Trevor Linden signing is for two years and not three years.

It's correct on the message board and in the master file, but I think Sean just made a typo when he updated the web site with it (given it was a late addition that I missed in the initial file I sent him, so he likely did a manual update).

It's correct where it matters - which is the file that will be sent to Drew once free agency is done.

SPG

Feb 27, 2002
Utica, NY
Visit site
It's correct on the message board and in the master file, but I think Sean just made a typo when he updated the web site with it (given it was a late addition that I missed in the initial file I sent him, so he likely did a manual update).

It's correct where it matters - which is the file that will be sent to Drew once free agency is done.

Exactly what happened... I'll make the fix.

Tampa GM

Mar 1, 2002
Visit site
Is money all that matters when a free agent choose a team in our league? I just looked on the rosters and found out that Phoenix Coyotes has 7(Yes seven) goalies rated 68 or higher. Gerber, Burke, Belfour, Theodore, Thibault, Leighton and Lenevue. This must be the best goalie team ever in sports history :)

The Eddie Belfour signing might be very smart since if Eddie the eagle will be rated higher then Jose Thedore, Jose is no longer counted to the salary cap. Eddie might play in Sweden next season though.

Ville Isopaa

Feb 27, 2002
Helsinki, Finland
Visit site
Is money all that matters when a free agent choose a team in our league? I just looked on the rosters and found out that Phoenix Coyotes has 7(Yes seven) goalies rated 68 or higher. Gerber, Burke, Belfour, Theodore, Thibault, Leighton and Lenevue. This must be the best goalie team ever in sports history :)

The Eddie Belfour signing might be very smart since if Eddie the eagle will be rated higher then Jose Thedore, Jose is no longer counted to the salary cap. Eddie might play in Sweden next season though.

Yes, would Sean Burke really have signed with Phoenix to be the starter for the ECHL affiliate, or would Leighton have signed to be the starter for the farmteam of the ECHL team? Most likely not, even if there were other offers on the table. Even less likely if there were offers from other teams to become a backup or a 3rd goalie.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->