Freddy "The Goat" Gauthier

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009
Not opposed to this. 4th line would look better if someone more suited to it was there like Komarov.

Hyman-Matthews-Nylander
Marleau-Kadri-Brown
JVR-Bozak-Marner
Martin-Goat-Komarov

Boom.

Reactions: Wafflewhipper

BodaciousBeefBazooka

Go Leafs Go
Apr 4, 2013
Toronto
Not opposed to this. 4th line would look better if someone more suited to it was there like Komarov.

Hyman-Matthews-Nylander
Marleau-Kadri-Brown
JVR-Bozak-Marner
Martin-Goat-Komarov

Boom.

Ya doesn't look to shabby. Love this line up but still dislike seeing Hyman on the first line. Owell

Cotton

May 13, 2013
Always been a fan of Gauthier and really want him to succeed, just don’t know if he has it in him to be a punishing player.

weems

Jul 3, 2008
Has his skating improved?
I saw a few clips of him scoring 2 goals the other day and he looked more nimble.

Bluelines

Python FTW!
Nov 17, 2013
I hope this is the beginning of the end of Moore. Goat is awesome

When they were doing the back and forth between Moore and that guy we waived, we actually had a better record with the other 4th line guy. Something about Moore that he does not fit in this team. He plays well for a 4th liner but its just something about him that does not fit with the Leafs

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
When they were doing the back and forth between Moore and that guy we waived, we actually had a better record with the other 4th line guy. Something about Moore that he does not fit in this team. He plays well for a 4th liner but its just something about him that does not fit with the Leafs
Fehr? yeah he was definitely better, but IIRC he called Babcock out and that was the end of his shot

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Gauthier motors around really well for his size and is a good disruptor. Interested to see how he'll do and hopefully he gets a good look.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Is Moore injured, pressboxed or a potential trade price?

Other question I have is whether GOAT is good enough to replace Bozak?

Buds17

Nov 29, 2015
That's great for the Goat. Too bad the Leafs forgot to recall Kapanen with him.
It's time to make permanent room for Kappy.

Soon enough, hopefully. For now, C depth is nowhere near winger depth and Moore isn't the calibre of our other UFAs upfront, so he's potentially easier to supplant.

Trapper

Nov 21, 2013
Soon enough, hopefully. For now, C depth is nowhere near winger depth and Moore isn't the calibre of our other UFAs upfront, so he's potentially easier to supplant.
I still maintain that we should have been looking for (or moving one of the UFAs) for a younger 3C type. Someone who can play with Marner in the event that Nylander remains a winger with Matthews.
Another solid C, another top 4 D and a PFW to start.

ShaneFalco

Jul 15, 2012
London, On
Is Moore injured, pressboxed or a potential trade price?

Other question I have is whether GOAT is good enough to replace Bozak?

Depends on who you ask. To me, Bozak should be on the 4th line or moved. The team needs some more jam -but what we hear is GOAT plays soft for a big guy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->