Jun 21, 2016
Latvia
Live footage from Peters room

giphy.gif

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
I'm with Dave. Abandoning the plan now to try and force us into the playoffs asap is not automatically a good idea. Change for the sake of change is no plan. I'll judge based on the new hire. Only a matter of time before you all get what you want with Peters. Hope y'all were right about that.

And all this about the new guy will report to the owner not the president in Francis smells bad.

Jun 21, 2016
Latvia
I hope we can get someone who is somewhat decent, I don't want someone like Chiarelli, who makes trades just to make them, and usually f***s up.

As well, new position for Francis is pretty ridiculous, probably Dundon didn't want to fire him, so had to move him there. Pretty useless position if the new GM will report directly to owner.

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
I'm with Dave. Abandoning the plan now to try and force us into the playoffs asap is not automatically a good idea. Change for the sake of change is no plan. I'll judge based on the new hire. Only a matter of time before you all get what you want with Peters. Hope y'all were right about that.

And all this about the new guy will report to the owner not the president in Francis smells bad.

Considering how much of the brain trust was slobbering for Darling and we saw how well that went, I'm not hopeful.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad