FPHL Looking at Topeka

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
If the islanders own then and if Bridgeport can’t do good in attendance why not move them to Manchester or bring a another ECHL team back to Manchester or a fphl team
They don't care about making money (although from what I understand they control the venue so make money that way although the amphitheater next door has cut into the concert business), they care about proximity to UBS Arena.

Barclay Donaldson

Feb 4, 2018
Tatooine
If the islanders own then and if Bridgeport can’t do good in attendance why not move them to Manchester or bring a another ECHL team back to Manchester or a fphl team

Bridgeport Islanders are owned by the NY Islanders, whose ownership group is closely affiliated with OVG who operate Total Mortgage Arena. They have a sweetheart lease deal, one they certainly wouldn't get at SNHU Arena.

That and they don't necessarily care about the team making money. They care about call up time and travel. Both of which are much better in Bridgeport than Manchester.

GindyDraws

I will not disable my Adblock, HF
Mar 13, 2014
Indianapolis
This is like trying to read a word salad.
Try being an indoor football fan and having your entire forum dominated by one guy rambling about arenas and why they should put a team in specific markets based purely on census statistics. While not being a native English speaker.

I'm autistic but I'm not that autistic.

• Haha
Reactions: Roadhog

CrazyEddie20

Hey RuZZia - Cut Your Losses and Go Home.
Jun 26, 2007
Back of a cop car
Try being an indoor football fan and having your entire forum dominated by one guy rambling about arenas and why they should put a team in specific markets based purely on census statistics. While not being a native English speaker.

We've found him! The only indoor football fan left!

• Haha
Reactions: Roadhog

GindyDraws

I will not disable my Adblock, HF
Mar 13, 2014
Indianapolis
I like box lacrosse quite a bit. The NLL is run like hot garbage and always has been, but the game is exciting.
At least the league finally expanded quite a bit, though some of the market choices were suspect. I just think they need to try and work on increasing their social media reach.

SemireliableSource

Liter-a-cola
Sep 30, 2006
HSV
there's a YOUTUBE video:

there is no Topeka FPHL Team it has been debunked twice
Can it really be debunked when Mat said from the start that they're in the process or applying and that nothing was official? Mat was then given about Mr. Touchstone's current legal issues (Brian isn't his real first name and I'm not sure what it is so I can't find the stuff). Upon getting this information, Mat decided to step away from the projects (there were other markets they were targeting too).

You can't say something has been proven not to exist when from the start. the ones behind it even said, "this doesn't exist yet."

Ratitude

May 2, 2020
I remember the old Topeka Tarantulas and thought what a crazy name lol, not knowing there really are tarantulas in Kansas. A buddy while stationed out in Kansas sent me a pic of the fall tarantula mating season and those horny little tarantulas moving about all over southern Kansas lol. Had no idea the Topeka Tarantulas actually had a real connection lol.

Ratitude

May 2, 2020
You need to get beyond the confines of "Greater Albany" and see what the rest of the world has to offer.
Ohhh hell no boy, live in the best part of the United States. Got New England nearby and the Adirondacks. Have all my skiing, boating, hunting and fishing all right here. I am home for life unless I decide to flee for SC, TN, or maybe Florida for just a couple winter months. Best hockey is here all nearby 👍

Takuto Maruki

Ideal and the real
Dec 13, 2016
Brandon, Manitoba

Goddamn. That's brutal, lmao.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad