fourth overall fantasy

BrendanGallagher11

Sep 18, 2013
Montreal
Hey guys

Need some advice/help

I'm in a pool for the season where only goals, assists and points matter (no goalies)

I got fourth pick overall

Im pretty sure it's gonna go like this

1)Crosby
2) stamkos
3) malkin

That leaves me with ovy, Giroux, getzlaf, Perry And Tavares

Who would be the best pick in your opinion?

Thanks godbless

AFTeRMaTH*

Is it 1pt for goal and 1pt for assist?
If yes, take Giroux, Getzlaf or Tavares.
If more pts for goals than assists take Ovechkin. I think pts leagues should be 1pt for A and 2 for G or else just take whoever had the most points last year.

Yarbles02

Dee’s A Bird!
Feb 10, 2012
Edmonton
I agree with either getzlaf or Tavares. I'm personally going to stay away from giroux and Ovie on draft day unless Its late first

tgo0

Aug 28, 2007
Winnipeg
I'd go with JT but in all honesty, assuming all those guys stay healthy they'll all be within a handful of points of each other.

Ovi getting 3 more/less points won't win/lose your league for you.

J1S

May 12, 2014
I'd go with Perry or Getzlaf, if they're both available then take Perry. The way I look at it is they will be neck and neck with Tavares in terms of points, and are both shoulders above him in +/- which is vital if you count that. Also, if PIMs are a stat then Perry is the easy choice, he's a fantasy beast with virtually no injury history.

King Mapes

Sub to My YouTube Blocks_4_days
Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton
I'd go with Perry or Getzlaf, if they're both available then take Perry. The way I look at it is they will be neck and neck with Tavares in terms of points, and are both shoulders above him in +/- which is vital if you count that. Also, if PIMs are a stat then Perry is the easy choice, he's a fantasy beast with virtually no injury history.

He said only G, A and P count. That's why I'd pick Ovechkin

ricky0034

Jun 8, 2010
i'd go with Karlsson in this situation

he's probably gonna get around 15 points less than a forward you could take there but surely being a defenseman and being the best offensive defenseman by far more than makes up for that?

Karlsson lead defenseman scoring by 13 points last year while recovering from an injury and in 11-12 he lead all defenseman scoring by 25 points

Mar 15, 2011
NJ
In my league, hits is a category, so I'd consider picking Ovechkin at 3 after Crosby and Stamkos.

Edit- Points only, Tavares

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad