Found a 1998 Mock Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacklours

Mar 5, 2003
Magog
PK said:
Habs drafting Regehr... that would have been nice. Imagine the D-corps we would have had now if there would have been a season and for the future : Regehr, Komisarek, Markov, Souray, hopefully Hainsey and a bunch of other prospects to round it up : Korpikari, Korneev, Yemelin, O'Byrne, Flood, Shasby... Damn it would be great to have Regehr.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. Top 4 Souray, Markov, Regehr, Komisarek. Nice

Fighter

Jan 1, 2004
Trieste, Italy
NYRangers said:
Fighter, I can't see how you can laugh and criticize a list like this. You didn't have Gomez, Tanguay, etc. Ranked in the top 5 of players during that draft year.

Well, never done a mock before the 2002.
I had a good laugh, anyway I'm conscious that in a few years I will laugh of my own mocks as well. Who cares? :D

MrMastodonFarm*

Jul 5, 2004
jacklours said:
Yeah I was thinking the same thing. Top 4 Souray, Markov, Regehr, Komisarek. Nice
If only Regehr was a Flame.. Regehr, Leopold, Lydman Warrener as a top four.. very nice. :) lol

An Ape called Yoko

May 15, 2003
Gothenborg
Visit site
Ruckus007 said:
Well for me the amusement is coming more from the comments than the predictions like the Andrew Peters one that I posted. Having watched Andrew for I guess four years now I'm well aware of what his skillz set is so I'm wondering either what did he do during this '98 Prospect Challenge Game that he hasn't done since or if the writer is just nuts.

Then again Peters did go in the second round. With the LaFontaine trade pick.... :cry:
Peters played for Boden in Allsvenskan(tier 2 league in Sweden) and was named the worst player in the league by one newspaper. Now that was a little bit mean. But he was really FAR from being even close to a top player in Allsvenskan. He was really average. Which actually tells you something of the NHL-draft. :help:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad