Fortnite: Battle Royale - Free - All Platforms

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008
Picked up this game recently and have had the same issue. Assault rifles seem to do very little damage.

hb12xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
Damage has been really confusing for me lately. I'll shoot a guy full of bullets and nothing. Also getting one shot killed more by pumps than before.
This was the problem for me last night. It wasn't just pumps either. I'd have full shield and full health and take a one shot by a shotgun right away. That needs to be fixed ASAP.
Picked up this game recently and have had the same issue. Assault rifles seem to do very little damage.
It all depends on the range for the AR. The SCAR does a ton of damage but the lower level ARs aren't as great, especially from long range

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
I dont have a problem with any of the ARs, i even get consistent kills with white bursts. The problem really is snipers. Havent played in two days because im pisser.

TJ21

SURVIVED JIMBOCALYPSE - 12/5/2021
Oct 3, 2012
Vancouver
I dont have a problem with any of the ARs, i even get consistent kills with white bursts. The problem really is snipers. Havent played in two days because im pisser.

I'm with you on this. AR's have been fairly consistent for me, and as mentioned, the burst can be more effective at mid to long range than a regular AR, but snipers need work. In my opinion, I would not be opposed to the sniper being a one shot kill from say, the chest or torso up. I consider myself good with a sniper, but I can't count the times I've mini raged after hitting somebody with a sniper shot, yet having them survive another couple of follow up shots with a regular AR :laugh: This happens without them having full shield as well.

Dugray

No Gifs This Time
Nov 22, 2006
Longueuil
Earned this one.

potTLFN.jpg

ILikeTurtles

Sep 2, 2010

They mad. Quick scope, back to back head shots, and making it rain. All with 75 health to start and 13 to finish.

Reactions: Mrb1p

TJ21

SURVIVED JIMBOCALYPSE - 12/5/2021
Oct 3, 2012
Vancouver
Hope the hype for this game dies soon, sick of being forced by friends to play with them.

Never understand views like this. You can always simply not play it. Nobody can really force you to play a video game, and hoping the hype dies for a game that many other people are enjoying for the sole purpose that you're not a fan seems pretty odd.

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
Never understand views like this. You can always simply not play it. Nobody can really force you to play a video game, and hoping the hype dies for a game that many other people are enjoying for the sole purpose that you're not a fan seems pretty odd.
It's sarcasm. While this game is nowhere near one of my favorites I don't hate it.

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008
Just saw an epic battle between 4 or 5 guys where they were building massive tower forts in 5 seconds flat (spectating a guy hiding in the bushes) and man I don't stand a chance against these guys.

Leafs at Knight

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 4, 2011
London, Ontario
Been playing squads PC quite a bit lately; we all bought the pass. We've gotten pretty decent, usually average like 2 wins a session (2-3 hours) but we also usually get 3-4 top 5's and at least one 2nd place which always sucks. I've gotten pretty decent at building - kb+m is so much better than controller for this, but still suck pretty good with snipers. Can't wait for them to add that patch to help fix bullet travel; quite a few times where my crosshair is right on the target with the AR but misses.

Much like PUBG the game is pretty bad solo; duo or squad is the way to go for sure.

Last edited:

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ
This can't be the full game, right? I'd expect a pretty dumbed down version

EPIC is stating the exact game that is for PC/Consoles is coming to Mobile. From the article Bridges posted:

The port is coming to both phones and tablets, and Epic Games promises that “it’ll be same 100-player game you know from PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, and Mac,” with the same gameplay, content, maps, and weekly updates as the console and PC versions. Users will be able to sign up for an iOS beta starting on March 12th, with invites rolling out shortly afterward. Players who get an invitation will also get several invites to send to friends as well. Android support is planned in the next few months.

hb12xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
EPIC is stating the exact game that is for PC/Consoles is coming to Mobile. From the article Bridges posted:
Interesting. I'm surprised they went that route as it just adds more possibilities for problems that their team has to deal with on the back end. I guess they'll try to tap into the mobile world where people are constantly dishing out money to make their character better.

I was expecting a companion app or something dumbed down and easier for mobile. Kinda like the Fallout Shelter game that was released close to Fallout 4

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ
Interesting. I'm surprised they went that route as it just adds more possibilities for problems that their team has to deal with on the back end. I guess they'll try to tap into the mobile world where people are constantly dishing out money to make their character better.

I was expecting a companion app or something dumbed down and easier for mobile. Kinda like the Fallout Shelter game that was released close to Fallout 4
My guess is that they see a game like Rules of Survival which is one of the top games for the mobile at the moment. PUBG is also released a PUBG Mobile in select countries for testing. My only concern is the building aspect. Right now, there is alot of switching between guns, building, etc. Games like Rules of Survival plays exactly like PUBG but obviously no building. Be interesting to see how they handle that.

It can be a big money maker for them though. Like stated Rules of Survival is ridiculously popular

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->