Fortnite: Battle Royale - Free - All Platforms

Chaels Arms

Formerly Lias Andersson
Aug 26, 2010
New York City
Had my first duo win the other night and just narrowly missed our first win as a 4 person squad. The game is fun with friends but terrible if you're on your own.

Sep 19, 2008
I still need to get around to playing it, I have a mic now so anytime you all want to group up and go as a squad let me know

KlausJopling

Feb 17, 2003
CT
Visit site
I'm surprised this thread has so little activity. I would recommend everyone give this game a try. Its free, a ton of fun, and for console players the first Battle Royal available. Even if you don't have anyone to squad up with Solo is great too.

Reactions: Mrb1p
Sep 19, 2008
I like building stuff but having a more consistent character would be nice. They're all randomly generated.

18Hossa

And Grace, Too
Oct 12, 2012
I like building stuff but having a more consistent character would be nice. They're all randomly generated.
If you purchase skins or whatever they’re called you can reliably be that character.

KlausJopling

Feb 17, 2003
CT
Visit site
If you purchase skins or whatever they’re called you can reliably be that character.

Skins cost way too much money though. But there clearly priced for people who enjoy the game to throw them $20 or $40 on a few skins because they are getting a very good game for free. Expanding the progression system is the next step they need, leaderboards are great (though it would be nice if they worked on console), but this game would benefit from an Overwatch style lootbox system. Your play earns you points towards a lootbox or you can buy them. I hope that it will be added once they get a larger number of skins and customizable.

Reactions: Surrounded By Ahos

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
Can't believe people still do the stairway to heaven strategy, sooooo many kills in the final 15ish just be blowing up one wood stairway, look up guys!

Zorf

Apparently I'm entitled?
Jan 4, 2008
My friends and I downloaded this game maybe a month ago. My best solo finish was 2nd. Best team finish was first, but we only did that once. I need to work on my aiming skill, but it's getting better. I'm absolute garbage at building structures. I can do it, but it's still clumsy and slow so I tend to just find hiding spots and shoot from concealed areas. The game is much more fun as a duo or squad though

Shesty31

Jul 10, 2011
Connecticut
Just started to play this game last night, really enjoying it makes you feel like you are in the hunger games lol. Haven’t done much with building yet as I’m still learning the basics. What can you get as rewards with increased rankings? I assume just new gear and what not?

TJ21

SURVIVED JIMBOCALYPSE - 12/5/2021
Oct 3, 2012
Vancouver
Yeah its pretty fun. This game is great, really enjoying it so far. One thing I really need to get into the habit of is looting for materials and actually using them :laugh: I've been in the top 2 or 3 only about a dozen times and literally every time I get destroyed because my first instinct is just engage in a firefight rather than actually be smart and build a structure lol. Regardless, having a ton of fun with it.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
Yeah the 50v50 is hilarious. Had a game where like my entire team was just sitting on a hill and the other team was across and they were just sniping back and forth.

Built a giant base on a mountain with the score being like 30-10 anyone that came close would just get destroyed :laugh: Then we placed a jump pad and hunted down the last 4-5 like they were prisoners escaping or something.

Must have been scary trying to run to the circle and build a base and you see like 25 gliders coming right at you

KlausJopling

Feb 17, 2003
CT
Visit site
In the last month Fortnite BR has added the following.

• Silenced Pistols
  • Boogie Bombs
  • Small Shields
  • Campfire
  • Holiday Update
  • Better cosmetic system
  • A couple limited time game modes
  • Next week is the updated points of interested on the map

Free Game!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad