Fortnite: Battle Royale - Free - All Platforms

hb12xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
People are insane when it comes to theories like that. I would never think that deeply to figure that out :laugh:

The new guided missile should be nerfed as soon as possible. I tried getting away from it multiple times today and died every single time. It shouldn’t be able to turn on a dime when someone is trying to escape from it

Pay Carl

punished “venom” krejci
Jun 23, 2011
Vermont
Question hopefully someone can answer

My Fortnite mobile account is connected to my account on Xbox, but on mobile it says I have 600 coins, when I have like 800 on Xbox

Has anyone bought anything using the V coins on mobile yet? Has that actually deducted from your main console account? Would be nice if they were different and I got an extra 600 coins just for using mobile

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
I believe vbucks dont transfer, but cosmetics you buy on either platform do

wait for 2nd opinion tho as im not 100%

TJ21

SURVIVED JIMBOCALYPSE - 12/5/2021
Oct 3, 2012
Vancouver
Don't know if this is a bug or something Epic isn't aware of, but if you have a pump shotgun and tac shotty, you can still "double pump" without waiting for the reload animation on the pump. Hoping they pick up on that, because I really don't want to relapse into my old ways.

Also the guided missile is absolutely broken and in need of a nerf, but holy shit is it fun to use.

Zorf

Apparently I'm entitled?
Jan 4, 2008
I like the idea of the guided missile coming with a 3-4 shot limit and then it just disappears from your inventory, or lowering the amount of time you have to control the missile before you lose control and it just goes in a straight line.

The idea was fun, but if they take it away after this LTM, then I'd be fine with it. Bust it out for special occasions, but if it's going to be a mainstay, it's got to be nerfed.

Reactions: Pay Carl

Pay Carl

punished “venom” krejci
Jun 23, 2011
Vermont
I like the idea of the guided missile coming with a 3-4 shot limit and then it just disappears from your inventory, or lowering the amount of time you have to control the missile before you lose control and it just goes in a straight line.

The idea was fun, but if they take it away after this LTM, then I'd be fine with it. Bust it out for special occasions, but if it's going to be a mainstay, it's got to be nerfed.

Thats how I figured it would be, kind of like grenades. I was surprised it uses normal rockets

Zorf

Apparently I'm entitled?
Jan 4, 2008
I experienced a moment of pure glory last night. Playing duos, my buddy and I land at Snobby to look for that little bastard gnome. Another duo landed there before us and my friend gets clipped instantly. I didn't feel like having him watch me play the game so I started dancing in the front yard. One of the other players sees me, starts dancing with me, and then he stops, does the wave emote, so I know this is it. My time is up. But the absolute split second he finishes the wave and takes aim, some absolute hero from far off snipes the guy! It was glorious!

I was so taken by the whole thing that I forgot buddy#2 was still in the house so he ran out and shot me while I was killing myself laughing.

Glorious.

Also, those gnomes are a pain in the ass.

The one in Greasy is hiding in one of the bathroom stalls in the restaurant.

One in Salty is in the basement of a house...I think the one with the tree that fell through the roof.

The one in Fatal is near the silos.

The one in Wailing is near a RV/tent that sometimes spawns a chest, on the East side of the forest near that giant fox.

The one in Moisty is under the tree house behind a root that you need to smash.

I think I also found the one in Lonely, but I can't remember exactly where it was.

I can't remember if I've found any others yet.

Edit! The one in Haunted Hills is under the front stairs of the church. You'll need to smash the stairs.

Last edited:

hb12xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania

One in Salty is in the basement of a house...I think the one with the tree that fell through the roof.

The one in Wailing is near a RV/tent that sometimes spawns a chest, on the East side of the forest near that giant fox.

I think I also found the one in Lonely, but I can't remember exactly where it was.

These are on Reddit every week. Does a good job of showing where the hidden locations are at
https://i.redd.it/0jepyy1jv2q01.jpg

hb12xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
I played a game or two of the Explosive mode. It's fun at the start when there's a ton of people and chaos going on but towards the end it gets stale. Just a bunch of jumping and RPGs missing people.

The guided missile sucks. That needs to get nerfed ASAP because it's ridiculous how easy it is to get kills with it and how hard it is to escape it.

Zorf

Apparently I'm entitled?
Jan 4, 2008
These are on Reddit every week. Does a good job of showing where the hidden locations are at
https://i.redd.it/0jepyy1jv2q01.jpg

They don't show the exact locations of the gnomes though. Like the Greasy arrow doesn't point to the restaurant, for example.

All that map shows is the general area, which was known anyways because the challenge itself says that the gnomes are hidden in named areas of the map.

But yes, those maps are pretty handy.

hb12xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
They don't show the exact locations of the gnomes though. Like the Greasy arrow doesn't point to the restaurant, for example.

All that map shows is the general area, which was known anyways because the challenge itself says that the gnomes are hidden in named areas of the map.

But yes, those maps are pretty handy.
If people want more this site works well too. This was the other one I used to get 7 gnomes

Fortnite Battle Royale hidden gnome locations guide

LeafChief

Matthew Knies Enthusiast
Mar 5, 2013
Scarborough
I experienced a moment of pure glory last night. Playing duos, my buddy and I land at Snobby to look for that little bastard gnome. Another duo landed there before us and my friend gets clipped instantly. I didn't feel like having him watch me play the game so I started dancing in the front yard. One of the other players sees me, starts dancing with me, and then he stops, does the wave emote, so I know this is it. My time is up. But the absolute split second he finishes the wave and takes aim, some absolute hero from far off snipes the guy! It was glorious!

I was so taken by the whole thing that I forgot buddy#2 was still in the house so he ran out and shot me while I was killing myself laughing.

Glorious.

Edit! The one in Haunted Hills is under the front stairs of the church. You'll need to smash the stairs.
What are gnomes?

I haven't played in a week due to work.

Zorf

Apparently I'm entitled?
Jan 4, 2008
What are gnomes?

I haven't played in a week due to work.

They are little garden gnome statues that you find. You'll be running around and then you'll hear a creepy giggling sound. That's the gnome. You find it, hit "search" and you're done...but you'll need to do it 6 more times...

It's part of the battle pass challenges. If you aren't doing the battle pass things, I don't know if you'll hear the sounds.

MR4

Oct 20, 2014
When is TT disappearing? Are there going to be other map changes?
Tilted's dying April 18th, and no one knows anything else but I'd love for a snowy type city or airport over having 2 of the exact same farm type cities

Think they need to upgrade the top right of the map big time, pretty much always land in the area from snobby to salty/factory to lucky, with the occasional retail/pleasant if the bus has a path that makes me spend a lot of time gliding/waiting for the others

And if anyone's trying to get better, playing aggressive is by far your best option. Playing scared and avoiding battles does nothing for ya, need real time action for real improvement. Month-ish ago I didn't have a win, then got 10 since then, and now starting to put up 2-5 wins in solos a day depending on my luck & playing time

Last edited:

Dominance

99-66-4-9-87/97
Sep 30, 2017
The Land of Hockey
Such a stupid game lol but I cannot play anything else anymore. Won’t be able to play any game that doesn’t involve playing and talking with friends ever again.

Dominance

99-66-4-9-87/97
Sep 30, 2017
The Land of Hockey
Also, if anyone wants an absolute blast and a near-guarantee for a quick death, drop Tilted in the limited times mode. There is literally nothing but explosions everywhere and most of the buildings are reduced to hollow shells within a couple of minutes. Amazing, ridiculous, hilarious gameplay guaranteed.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
1.) Guided rocket is absolutely the dumbest and most broken item in the game. It's not like one rocket can't be countered but unless you're Myth or Ninja, etc. it's really hard to combat spammed guided rockets when you have to build a fast 1x1 fort with a roof then edit to get out and try to push forward. It just freezes players in place. And even worse, the 1x1 fort will attract the attention of other players. It was fun for a minute to screw around with rocket riding but in game, it's ruinous.

2.) Damage fall off to the desert eagle was really really stupid. They should've changed it so that if you fast switch to a second deagle, the second shot should do much less damage. But. I should not hit for the body doing only 20 damage to the body and 60 to the head if it's at range. At that point I might as well just be using an AR. Which ironically, with first shot accuracy buffed, the SCAR is now basically a sniper too.

3.) Man as much skill as I've added to the game it still feels like I'm making no real progress. As I've become a competent builder and a lot more accurate/aware of my surroundings, it feels like the rest of the players who were better than me have turned into Twitch level builders and can land headshots with shotguns at any f***ing angle. I mean I win more than I used to and can get kills more easily than I used to be able to but it feels like the fights are much harder.

Though at the same time I've gotten so good that I find it really hard to suffer teammates with zero talent/knowledge. When I queue up for Squads or Duos and players jump out without marking the map or going somewhere other than where the Squad is going it drives me absolutely insane. Last night I was playing with my brother who tried getting his friends into the game. We played three squads games and every single game they would do something stupid that would cause the whole squad to wipe. The most frustrating was we were set to ambush a team looting Salty Springs but I wanted to grab high ground first. As I'm circling around the town to get up on the hill one of the roommates started shooting at them with a pistol. They sniped him almost immediately. The other roommate ran in trying to save him shooting a crossbow then died. My brother and I running up the hill were trying to build walls as we ran up for cover. All four opponents started building up to us. Just a massive massive ramp. 4 shotguns vs two panicked players=GG.

I was so pissed off.

Reactions: Shaffer

Leafs at Knight

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 4, 2011
London, Ontario
Yea the 2 worst things right now are guided rockets - just get rid of them, and the inconsistency of shotguns; it's like flipping a coin if you're going to do 150 damage or 13.. the patch today is nerfing guided missiles which is good.

Damisoph

Jun 29, 2010
how are they nerfing the guided missiles? I despise them.

Also, 50v50 coming back today. nice.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad