Fortnite: Battle Royale - Free - All Platforms

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Im not sure, he just seems overly popular for some reason and hes obviously good, but yeah, i dont know.

Its more along the line of being entertaining and being good enough for him. Kinda like trick2g at his peak or even imaqtpie (even though imaqtpie is really good at what he does.)

Yah even if someone it’s that great per se, but they are hilarious as hell, I’d watch them. I think Ninja is both good and funny.

Rhaegar Targaryen

Jun 25, 2016
I'm slowly getting better lol. I can now build somewhat to protect myself and give myself an edge over enemies, and I'm a lot better with the shotgun which has resulted in a ton more kills. However, I can't seem to get the hang of knowing where opponents are. I watch a lot of online videos and Twitch streams and they all seem to know that they're not gonna be shot at from behind or the side, but the map is so big and wide open I find it hard to tell.

So I was REALLY enjoying 20v20v20v20 mode. My favorite limited time mode so far. Sucks it's gone already.

I enjoyed it for one of the games I played in it, but I felt like everyone landed at Tilted Towers every time and it was just an absolute shit show.

Damisoph

Jun 29, 2010
Not really. Myth and Dakotaz are better than him if you ask me.

Nah, I would say that KingRichard guy is better, but Ninja does some entertaining shit with the impulse grenades and boogie bombs and what not. Myth builds like a fiend tho

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I'm slowly getting better lol. I can now build somewhat to protect myself and give myself an edge over enemies, and I'm a lot better with the shotgun which has resulted in a ton more kills. However, I can't seem to get the hang of knowing where opponents are. I watch a lot of online videos and Twitch streams and they all seem to know that they're not gonna be shot at from behind or the side, but the map is so big and wide open I find it hard to tell.

I enjoyed it for one of the games I played in it, but I felt like everyone landed at Tilted Towers every time and it was just an absolute **** show.

Generally if you start on the edges of the map and have gotten a few kills on the people in your area, as you make your way in map, it's not as likely that you'll be hit from behind. I don't know it just comes from getting a feeling for your surroundings and the flow of game.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
decided to give this another chance, joined my first ever squads game, got put with 3 guys who didnt speak a lick of english (some kind of Middle Eastern) and won :D

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ
So controls DEFINITELY something one needs to get used to. And this is someone coming from Rules of Survival and PUBG on the mobile.

Playing on an Iphone X though, I had 0 framerate issues. Extremely smooth. Also its the exact same game as the console/pc. Nothing is missing.

hb12xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
Random thought popped into my head last night. Fortnite needs to have a mode dedicated just for those trying to complete the challenges. That would take away a bunch of people out of the normal game modes and allow them to actually focus on actual game play

hb12xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
Another thing I’d like them to add is quicker restarts. I hate it when you drop .5 seconds after someone else and they get a gun and kill you right away and you have to take 5 minutes to get another game going

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008
Another thing I’d like them to add is quicker restarts. I hate it when you drop .5 seconds after someone else and they get a gun and kill you right away and you have to take 5 minutes to get another game going
I think load times are decent for what the requirements of matchmaking entail. Can't see it improving much more than what it is

Reactions: CycloneLaunch

BigT2002

Dec 6, 2006
Somwhere
Finally just bit the bullet and decided to drop in where most of the people were dropping. Got 3 kills in that round before dying lol. That is the best I've ever done. Still trying to figure out how to edit buildings when making the fort on XBL

Clode

Aug 2, 2012
Derry, NH
Finally decided to give it a go today after having it downloaded for months and its incredibly fun even though i'm terrible at it lol

BigT2002

Dec 6, 2006
Somwhere
Finally decided to give it a go today after having it downloaded for months and its incredibly fun even though i'm terrible at it lol

It has taken me quite a bit of trial and error (probably about 40ish games) to really get a feel for shooting. I was always going for shotguns because that is what everyone in videos I was watching were using. Abandoned that thought process for rifles. I got a whole lot better fast.

Downloaded mobile today and got the invite right away. Takes some getting used to, and I"ll probably just buy a controller anyways. But it can be a lot of fun! Got 3 kills pretty quickly

Clode

Aug 2, 2012
Derry, NH
It has taken me quite a bit of trial and error (probably about 40ish games) to really get a feel for shooting. I was always going for shotguns because that is what everyone in videos I was watching were using. Abandoned that thought process for rifles. I got a whole lot better fast.

Downloaded mobile today and got the invite right away. Takes some getting used to, and I"ll probably just buy a controller anyways. But it can be a lot of fun! Got 3 kills pretty quickly

I think the most kills I've ever gotten in a game so far is 2 lol. I actually finished a game in the top 10 just because I dropped way far away from everyone else and didn't run into anyone until I was ultimately gunned down by the first person I ran into. The biggest thing I have trouble with is building on the fly I'm just not coordinated enough to do it effectively during a gunfight lol

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
when your random duo partner exits the game before even landing but you go on to win anyway

tenor.gif

BigT2002

Dec 6, 2006
Somwhere
I think the most kills I've ever gotten in a game so far is 2 lol. I actually finished a game in the top 10 just because I dropped way far away from everyone else and didn't run into anyone until I was ultimately gunned down by the first person I ran into. The biggest thing I have trouble with is building on the fly I'm just not coordinated enough to do it effectively during a gunfight lol

Oh man, ya Building is hard! I can't do it at the speed I've seen others do

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->