Post-Game Talk: For the first time... 100 points! 3-2 Jets

jefferoni

your mother was a hamster
Oct 30, 2013
Winnipeg
Yup, #38 just about beat us singlehandedly...

refs.png

Honourable mention to Gibson...

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Good game can't play much better . Gibson is a very good goalie . Guess we don't have to worry about Helly being tired for a while now , he didn't even break a sweat in this game . As much as as i don't want him gone , we have to move on from Enstrom next year , just can't have him in the lineup when he is always getting hurt . Forces us to play 5 d and everyone gets tired . Get Poolman some games now so he is ready for the playoffs .

Reactions: Ippenator

Whileee

May 29, 2010
The Jets were on track towards having the biggest Corsi win in recorded history till early 3rd period. I was rooting for that milestone but alas it was not to be. Only achieved the 3rd biggest Corsi win ever. Still 2 good points.
I doubt there have ever been two back to back games with such dominance in possession and shot metrics. The Jets just embarrassed the Ducks most of the night.

PhilJets

Winnipeg is Good
Jun 24, 2012
Somewhere nice
Im happy for

WHEELER
BYFUGLIEN
LITTLE
ENSTROM

the last 3 guys changed their games to be the secondary options in offense and gave way to the young guns.
They took on more defensive responsibities and leadership.

Wheeler hope he gets recognize and get voted top 3 in hart, he deserves it. As well as the coach!

Hope these 4 lift the cup for the team this year.

Go Jets go

Historical proportion this year,
Team wise and individual players as well.

Nightmare match up

Connor Schiefele Wheeler
Laine Stastny Ehlers
Perrault Little Armia
Copp Lowry Tanev
Roslovic Hendrick
Dano Matthias
Petan
Lemiuex

Morrissey Trouba
Enstrom Byfuglien
Kulikov Myers
Chairot Poolman
Morrow

Hellybuyck
Mason Hutchinson
Comrie

blues10

Dec 10, 2010
Canada
Titled ice. Jets really good

100 points!! nice
1 more game against the PREDS!

Connor with a slick shot for the win!
Props to Maurice for putting Schiefele and Connor for that 3rd shift of Schiefele in O.T.

The team is awesome. Let's go Trouba get well soon...
Good call by the coach. He may be finally figuring out 3 on 3 OT.

The ice lookes slanted all night. I’m liking what I am seeing.

ICdave

May 11, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com
Player post-game audio: Wheeler, Connor & Scheifele.

Coach Maurice post-game scrum topics: Did he like the way the team stuck with the game plan? On what Kyle Connor is doing well right now. Did he like the way Patrik Laine played tonight? What did he see in Laine's skating tonight? On the Jets decision making during 3 on 3 OT. On how the team didn't get frustrated. On his assessment of the game and what it says about the maturity of his team. The weapons the Jets have with young guns. On the team reaching 100 points. Update on Enstrom?

To listen click here.

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Well that turned out to be a fun game to be at. :yo:

Other than the scoreboard, that was complete and utter domination - swear we were watching the Generals versus the Globetrotters. CSW looked fantastic, as did all the lines, really. Only thing they didn't do was beat Gibson, until OT.

Luvvit. Also glad to see Laine in the lineup again.

iGsWoap.gif

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba

Other than the scoreboard, that was complete and utter domination - swear we were watching the Generals versus the Globetrotters. CSW looked fantastic, as did all the lines, really. Only thing they didn't do was beat Gibson, until OT.

iGsWoap.gif

:thumbu:

PhilJets

Winnipeg is Good
Jun 24, 2012
Somewhere nice
Rinne too good right now.

If he cools off:

WPG Goalie = NSH Goalie

NSH D > WPG D

WPG F > NSH F

If we're healthy, I'm thinking the Central division final will be the de facto SC final.

The 3 best goalies.in the league now

Rinne

Hellybuyck and Gibson

Tampa goalie is slipping a bit.

GeorgeJETson

Hnidy probably has us on his no trade list
Sponsor
Sep 30, 2016

iGsWoap.gif

I just can't get enough of this GIF :laugh:

Great win too.

DharmaBum

Just like a young Dave Ellett
Nov 14, 2010
Winnipeg
Such a satisfying win, after getting goalie blocked, dominating the play, uneven officiating, and a weak game tying goal; to pull it out in the end, deserves a worthy celebratory meal.
r0T3isN.gif

Reactions: DRC and YWGinYYZ

The Russian Rocket

Nov 18, 2017
Here's my response to you and your trolling, sir. It's at 0:08 seconds, Keith Tkachuk saying hello to the Russian Rocket

How is it that I'm trolling if I state a fact that Laine's hot streak ended? :help:Ofcourse I would have loved the guy to score five, big fan of his.

And nice of you to support Tkachuk's borderline elbow tackle to the head to unaware player :thumbu: was never fan of Keith, belongs in the goon era...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad