warm fuzzy things

maxresdefault.jpg

booze for tonight

3922331193_9988462a75_b.jpg

Last edited:

RandomGuy79

Oct 4, 2017
Surrey
Didn't watch the game last night and I see zero reason to watch the game tonight. I have better things to do than to watch this group of losers.

Reactions: BlackDogg

McRpro

Cont. without supporting.
Aug 18, 2006
Clown World
I'll be at the arena tonight. Looking forward to seeing how it compares to Rogers Place. Should be pretty exciting. Unfortunately there's also a hockey game to watch that will probably leave me frustrated and angry.

ElysiumAB

Sep 12, 2013
I'm in Michigan and a Wings fan, I watch every game for both teams.

Wings defense is fairly horrendous, probably bottom 8 in the league personnel wise. With that said, the Wings are exceeding expectations due to Larkin, AA, Mantha all stepping up a bit - and the coach starting to trust the young guys a bit more. The thing that struck me most about the Wings this year is speed - it will be very interesting to see how the two teams look speed-wise through the neutral zone (both skating speed and passing/transition).

Keep an eye on Green, he's easily the best offensive D on the team - just an experienced and talented puck mover. He's an UFA at the end of the year and I think if the roles were reversed and the Wings were 6% to make the playoffs and the Oilers were 55% - he'd be headed back on the plane to Edmonton. With the standings as is, not sure that happens but it'd be an amazing rental for Edmonton if they want to try to get in the playoff race.

An article was posted about Green to Edmonton in the past few days, if anyone is interested:

Red Wings Trade Rumors: A king’s ransom for Mike Green

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
Another game tonight? I thought I would get a break from these losers

StevenF1919

Oct 9, 2017
Edmonton
Hate to say it but I hope they lose. We're out of the playoffs already and meaningful change will only happen in this org if we have a complete stinker of a season.

NeverForget06

Here we go again !
Jan 7, 2013
Edmonton
My prediction is the Oilers go on a win streak of about 4-5 games, then fall apart again.

I keep thinking they can't hurt me any worse, and they do, so thats what i see coming

Reactions: CycloneSweep

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
Mclellan laid the gauntlet last night. Said the players buy in or the team will keep getting blown out.

Interested in seeing how these bunch of losers respond.

Reactions: Night Witch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad