Flyers' Tickets: Questions and Exchanges Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
For a multi-thousand dollar investment after forcing me to have my seats moved (and previously talking to my rep who said he would give me a heads up), I expect, like, actual service. Emails are for downloads and offers.

Can’t argue that.

Weird though. I told my rep I wasn’t happy about the seats they were giving me after my relocation and that they’ll have to do something for me. He called me a couple weeks after the renewal deadline with a seat location he thought I would like.

Your rep didn’t do that?

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Can’t argue that.

Weird though. I told my rep I wasn’t happy about the seats they were giving me after my relocation and that they’ll have to do something for me. He called me a couple weeks after the renewal deadline with a seat location he thought I would like.

Your rep didn’t do that?

He did do that, that’s when I told him to let me know about select-a-seat so that I could be prepared with options. He put me in a spot in an aisle in the next section over still in an aisle so I’m not totally screwed. But I rarely hear from him, my previous rep I heard from often enough and helped me out last time I moved. I know emails go around, but it’s these folks’ job to communicate. They have a Facebook group they don’t really utilize.

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
Frost-Bite Fails Minnesota
Got an email today, they’re going strictly digital tickets unless you opt out by June 22nd to get paper booklets.

Yeah... Small window... but printed tickets still available just like last Season.

Please refresh my memory... my STM partner handles our correspondence with Flyers... how does this differ from last Season?... Did STMs have to request the ticketless option last time if they wanted it? I do remember something about personalized tickets available if desired, at an additional cost... or was that about another NHL Organization?

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Yeah... Small window... but printed tickets still available just like last Season.

Please refresh my memory... my STM partner handles our correspondence with Flyers... how does this differ from last Season?... Did STMs have to request the ticketless option last time if they wanted it? I do remember something about personalized tickets available if desired, at an additional cost... or was that about another NHL Organization?

So... I think last year they offered a card that had your season tickets on it. They are no longer even offering that. I can't remember if they offered a strictly digital set up. I'm not sure if you had to opt-in to the card or to the booklets. In the end though you can get the booklet of tickets and still basically do everything digitally by just reissuing the tickets to yourself and you'll get pdf's.

They did offer personalized tickets last year.

Reactions: Sawdalite

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
My STM Partner says he's not heard amything from Flyers and is suspicious... can you please tell me where you saw that, and how credible is the source?

Thanks in advance.

I'd say the Flyers are a pretty credible source... haha.

wQJfS3J.jpg

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
Ghost throwing out the first pitch.

Lauren Hart singing the anthem.

Phils should get the lead and then focus on defense and blow it to make a full circle.

Also, you have to use the 11th street entrance for the parking passes. I missed that the first and second time haha.

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
Frost-Bite Fails Minnesota
Ghost throwing out the first pitch.

Lauren Hart singing the anthem.

Phils should get the lead and then focus on defense and blow it to make a full circle.

Also, you have to use the 11th street entrance for the parking passes. I missed that the first and second time haha.

To be clear... that is the FLYERS Parking Lot at the 11th Street Entrance and not a Phillies Lot.

... Looks like fun.

flyersjim73

Nov 19, 2011
Philly
Noticed there's tickets on StubHub for the Stadium Series already. Guess STH will be getting an opportunity soon?

I would guess season ticket holders just put them under for sale now and promise future delivery since they know they’re guaranteed the tickets. Not sure - just guessing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad