Confirmed Signing with Link: Flyers re-sign TJ Brennan to multi-year deal

Booba

Jun 20, 2005
so will he finally be an nhl regular now?

Very unlikely...

The Flyers already have Sanheim, Morin and Myers who should graduate to the NHL in the upcoming season(s).

Seems like he chose stability after moving around some much earlier in his career.

Reactions: iSophagus

litflyersfan

Jan 1, 2008
For the love of God!

Well at least our future prospects will learn how to play defense covering for Brennan’s rear end. I guess that’s a new Flyers tradition. Young players get to cover up for Brennan at the AHL level. Upon promotion they get to cover up for A-Mac at the NHL level. After the initiation phases are over, their truly groomed, ready to handle the rigors of the NHL, and finally provided with a competent defense partner for the 1st time wearing the orange and black.

varano

Jun 27, 2013
Because he's from the philadelphia area, is a great leader on that team, and is effective at the AHL level.

The only "what why" questions that should be asked here pertain to people overreacting about an AHL contract signing.
To be clear, I didn't care enough about TJ brennan to look at the details. I just saw multi year and asked Why? Make sense?

gdsmack267

Sep 11, 2010
Rochester, NY
Watched him for a few years here in Rochester. Dude has a rocket for a shot. NHLcaliber shooting for sure. AHL level decision making however which is a bad thing for bottom pairing NHL D-pairings

varano

Jun 27, 2013
Yes, it makes perfect sense that you commented on a signing without being educated on it.
Awww shucks! Let me get off the internet then!! Not like he ever played for the local ice hockey team here. Is that you you say it? EYSSS HAWKEEE.. Is that right???

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Awww shucks! Let me get off the internet then!! Not like he ever played for the local ice hockey team here. Is that you you say it? EYSSS HAWKEEE.. Is that right???

About the level of response I'd expect to see from someone who admitted to not caring about the player, but felt the need to come in and make a comment anyway, despite not knowing for details.

Keep up the good fight, man.

varano

Jun 27, 2013
About the level of response I'd expect to see from someone who admitted to not caring about the player, but felt the need to come in and make a comment anyway, despite not knowing for details.

Keep up the good fight, man.
Give my kind words to TJ when you see him at the next family get together.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad