Flyers Put 2 Players On The Block

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandaou

Mar 6, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
After making two significant trades this week where they traded Kim Johnsson and Wes Waltz, the Flyers are not finished reconfiguring their lineup. League sources say that Philly is looking to package a few quality players and possibly draft picks for a young defenseman who's been in the league a few years.

KEY SALARY
STAT
Sami Salo D 78D 2 yrs 1.3 mil

Mike Grier RW 77D 1 yr 1.9 mil (subject to high draft pick comp. if signs as FA)

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Just a quick note that everyone needs to be aware of - with the waiver draft under way (or soon to be), I believe rosters are frozen for now...

But if you're still sitting on Salo when the waiver draft is over, Claudio, look me up - we might be able to find a way to make it work.

Ville Isopaa

Feb 27, 2002
Helsinki, Finland
Visit site
Ohio Jones said:
Just a quick note that everyone needs to be aware of - with the waiver draft under way (or soon to be), I believe rosters are frozen for now...

Did my trade with Carolina make it before the deadline? It was confirmed, so I assume it was sent in in time.

Hossa

Feb 27, 2002
Abroad
Visit site
Ohio Jones said:

But if you're still sitting on Salo when the waiver draft is over, Claudio, look me up - we might be able to find a way to make it work.

Have we decided when the waiver draft is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->