Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
IMG_3908.jpeg
IMG_2805.jpeg

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
Yeah I'm sooo glad I got to see it in person, great atmosphere. I would have lost my mind if I had to watch ESPN's coverage, it's so f***ing bad. Just rambling on an on about random stuff as goals are scored and Ray Ferraros non stop barking.

The Messier shit and the intermissions are just bad, the production is awful too, it's such a bad product, embarrassing actually. The only worthwhile thing to watch is PK.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
Yeah I'm sooo glad I got to see it in person, great atmosphere. I would have lost my mind if I had to watch ESPN's coverage, it's so f***ing bad. Just rambling on an on about random stuff as goals are scored and Ray Ferraros non stop barking.

The Messier shit and the intermissions are just bad, the production is awful too, it's such a bad product, embarrassing actually. The only worthwhile thing to watch is PK.

I assume you reacted the same way I did at the stadium in seeing them show that dumb Messier video before introductions then. :laugh:

You're spot on, ESPN's production is miles behind TNT's. It's amateurish across the board. TNT manages to find the middle ground well of having guys with personality while also having quality production.

Thank god for PK. People can say what they want about him, but he's at least authentic to how he's always been unlike almost everyone else associated with ESPN. Bob Wischusen really deserves to be the lead play-by-play guy. McDonagh is unbearable.

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
I assume you reacted the same way I did at the stadium in seeing them show that dumb Messier video before introductions then. :laugh:

You're spot on, ESPN's production is miles behind TNT's. It's amateurish across the board. TNT manages to find the middle ground well of having guys with personality while also having quality production.

Thank god for PK. People can say what they want about him, but he's at least authentic to how he's always been unlike almost everyone else associated with ESPN. Bob Wischusen really deserves to be the lead play-by-play guy. McDonagh is unbearable.
I wasn't even paying attention until the Devils came out, I didn't see the Messier thing but yeah.

As far as the production it's not only the personalities it's the constant technical glitches, awful sound cutting in and out, the cluster f*** of cutting away for interviews. I watched the end of the Rags/Isles game, they went to a commercial at the end of regulation, came back and the puck was in front of the Isles net just before they scored in OT. They didn't even show the faceoff lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad