The Athletic - Boston FLUTO: Nick Foligno’s rough first season with the Bruins takes another wrong turn

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
You have to draft these guys. You can’t trade for them…once they show even a glimmer of hope, the price is too high. By the time teams are willing to trade them, their bodies are already wrecked.

Draft big nasty forwards….key word: nasty.

Yup have to draft them. It’s incredibly rare to see those players hit the market or even be traded. Problem is they’ve tried drafting them as well. They spent a first on Frederic and he just hasn’t really panned out to anything more than a 4th line guy.

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
True enough. I don't know what you do. It's a pattern. I'm so sick of these guys.
5 general managers entered their final year of their contracts this year so far two of them have been cut loose the Canadiens’ Marc Bergevin and Anaheim’s Bob Murray, One of them has been signed to an extension the Kings’ Rob Blake and two of them are still status quo Sweeney and Don Waddell.

Waddell no question isn't going anywhere, Sweeney more than likely isn't neither but I'm hoping he joins Bergevin and Murray.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad