GDT: Florida Panthers @ Red Wings - 7:30 EST - FSD

Redder Winger

May 4, 2017
Florida playing better lately. Still, I think Detroit wins this.
Detroit has a nice, soft schedule in January.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Atta boy AA!

Ekblad didn't retreat and he paid the price.

Teams are going to need to start giving the blue-line to AA and Larkin if they hope to stop them.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
No reason for Abby to take a whack there, whether you agree it was slashing or not. The sole tent of such an action is to injure. There's literally no way Abby could play the puck there unless he suddenly grew 5 inches and used charas stick

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Everybody knows that drafting the 15th best player is pretty much the same as drafting the best. Who needs a rebuild, really?

The players aren't tanking. I get having that view, but these aren't going to lay down. Plus when we are winning this year it is usually our young guys carrying us to that and it is good for their development. I am sure we will cool back down our D is too bad to be a playoff team. A bottom 10 finish is a near certainty with that group.

Jul 30, 2005
I mean, what is location, really
The players aren't tanking. I get having that view, but these aren't going to lay down. Plus when we are winning this year it is usually our young guys carrying us to that and it is good for their development. I am sure we will cool back down our D is too bad to be a playoff team. A bottom 10 finish is a near certainty with that group.
The players never tank, though. That's why the GM has to intervene.

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
Not good stuff Tatar.... :thumbd:

This long into his NHL career.... I don't get why he still makes a bunch of his turnovers like that near the blueline.
Easily the most frustrating player to watch on this team. Constantly goes offside with his excessive stick-handling.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
:laugh: The Panthers broadcast (forced to watch that tonight) just talked about how thrilled the Little Caesars guys must have been to see a real NHLer... Yeah um Potvin Kris Draper is one of their coaches. :thumbu:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad