GDT: Florida Panthers do Buffalo Wings: We Will Learn Patience!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
I dont know why this upsets me. I said in July that this year was year 1 of a re-rebuild.

But

This still upsets me.

busdriver1.gif

StrangeVision

Wear a mask.
Apr 1, 2007
If they lose this game, I'm going all in on Fallin' for Dahlin. Full steam ahead, choo choo **********ers.

Last edited:

Depch

Aug 27, 2006
Delete account
I'm trusting Dale. He's provided 2 division wins already and he'll give the 3rd within 3 years (inc. this one, so by 19-20) BOOK IT! :]

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
My goal number one at work is always very simple. Don't f*** it up.

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
"they're an energy line" yea, they should be on the Roar Corp, not the 4th line.

i take a look at that lineup and think "wow...im so glad we get to waste barkov's best years here".

Reactions: Jakeybonz2

Brokin

Nov 30, 2014
"they're an energy line" yea, they should be on the Roar Corp, not the 4th line.

i take a look at that lineup and think "wow...im so glad we get to waste barkov's best years here".
I'm okay with the 4th so far. Haley took a couple of dumb penalties the other night but he's entitled to an off game. I'm sure it was just frustration as he plays hard every game. Bobby Boo really doesn't have much choice on how to fill the slots on that line. I know many would like Mac to retire but Sceviour is quality and as much as many of you feel we don't need an enforcer you obviously don't understand the dynamics of intimidation throughout the league. Haley does his job very well.

If they put Hunt there it's just to slowly ease him in to his first exposure to the NHL. I think he will gradually move his way up once he's more comfortable. I think they just want to make sure he understands his defensive assignments and give Sceviour some top 9 playing time as the guy deserves it. :)

Reactions: jvr32

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Don't worry, Dale knows what he's doing!

We seriously are tanking on purpose?

Didn't you say the same about Rowe and co last season and praised them?

“That was to be expected with five defensemen that haven’t played 300 games in the NHL,” Tallon said. “We expected growing pains with them. I’m very patient. … It takes 300 games in my opinion before they become really good NHL defensemen. We’re willing to put up with it. We got a young team, young core, good coaches, they’re learning.

He admitted were in another rebuilding process? We can't wait for results for 2-4 more years?

Reactions: I am not exposed

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
I'm okay with the 4th so far. Haley took a couple of dumb penalties the other night but he's entitled to an off game. I'm sure it was just frustration as he plays hard every game. Bobby Boo really doesn't have much choice on how to fill the slots on that line. I know many would like Mac to retire but Sceviour is quality and as much as many of you feel we don't need an enforcer you obviously don't understand the dynamics of intimidation throughout the league. Haley does his job very well.

If they put Hunt there it's just to slowly ease him in to his first exposure to the NHL. I think he will gradually move his way up once he's more comfortable. I think they just want to make sure he understands his defensive assignments and give Sceviour some top 9 playing time as the guy has been consistent so far. :)
ive never had a problem with sceviour, hes fine, that was more of a mac reference. although haley isnt terrible, he doesnt supply any offense, so it would be nice to have the depth where a brickley type could play there instead. id imagine hunt with mccann, shooters line, but idk whats going on in the boogie man's head.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Why isn't McCann playing? Why is the coach calling this 4th line good? Sigh

I really miss last years front office. Where the plan was really clear under the leadership of Rowe/Joyce/Werier/T-83/Cifus twitter account.
Really set off an amazing future for us after that disastrous 15-16 season only to be undone by some random Golfer from Chiraq.

Both have been bad. Tallon has a vendetta and its f***ed us.

Brokin

Nov 30, 2014
Same old cliches: 300 games for Dmen to be really good. So that means Yandle is twice as good as he was at 300 games. Ek and Pysyk will reach 300 by the end of this season. Petro has a 130 games to go. McCoshen 287 and Matheson 200 games. Mmmmm....sounds like 3 or 4 years till everyone is up to speed.:laugh:

And of course my favorite from the analytic twins and now regurgitated by Tallon: You have to trust the process and be patient.:help:

letsgrowcactus

Jan 21, 2017
We seriously are tanking on purpose?

Didn't you say the same about Rowe and co last season and praised them?

“That was to be expected with five defensemen that haven’t played 300 games in the NHL,” Tallon said. “We expected growing pains with them. I’m very patient. … It takes 300 games in my opinion before they become really good NHL defensemen. We’re willing to put up with it. We got a young team, young core, good coaches, they’re learning.

He admitted were in another rebuilding process? We can't wait for results for 2-4 more years?

He's not wrong about the lack of experience - Matheson, McCoshen and Weegar have 121 NHL games combined, and we have 2-3 of them on ice every night. However, all that was obvious even before the season began. "Growing pains" are nice and all, but how much are they really learning in this mess of a team?
Bleh.

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
Its just so insulting to have management spew the same trash that they've always been spewing.

Who do they think they're talking to? We aren't morons as fans. Everything they say is painfully transparent. We've been around the block a few times with this team and we know all of these token excuses and lines.

Just once, JUST f***ING ONCE I'd like to see someone in this pathetic excuse for a franchise show some god damn accountability. It makes me sick.

I feel for you SSHers because you actually invest your hard earned money into this dumpster fire. Its a shame because we have some of the most passionate and well liked fans in the league and we are just repeatedly treated like dirt.

I think that in the dictionary we should officially have a synonym for masochist and it should read "Panthers Fan".

Reactions: Jakeybonz2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->