Pre-Game Talk: Florida Panthers at Washington Capitals - 2/12/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

LUUUUUIS

Nov 2, 2011
Florida
George Richards ‏@GeorgeRichards
Scott Clemmensen in for #FlaPanthers v #Caps ... Jarred Smithson scratched

Asked GR who's going to center 4th line. My guess is Matthias. Say what you want about Clemmer, Theo does awful against his old teams.

Crosby87Domi11

Jan 29, 2013
Locust Grove,VA
Asked GR who's going to center 4th line. My guess is Matthias. Say what you want about Clemmer, Theo does awful against his old teams.

oooh i hope matthias is in! oh and btw we need to kick some Capitals ass!

P.S if anyone cares Ellerby got an assist last night in his second game as a king, heres the vid of the goal the url isnt working so to see it go to youtube.com and type in Carter Lights It Up Again and it should pop up (hes on the far side coming in from the defensive zone) :D :) :handclap:

Last edited:

adam graves

Panther 20 yr sth
Feb 24, 2010
south florida

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Cue people freaking out in 3.....2.......

Clemmensen's starting...........

Ya Theo is shaky against his former teams and Clemmensen needs a start to hopefully bounce back. I agree with Clem getting the start. If Clemmensen doesn't fair so well you can cue the Markstrom call ups in 3..................2...................

Last edited:

Crosby87Domi11

Jan 29, 2013
Locust Grove,VA
Im kinda hoping this is a blood bath and the panthers can get sweet revenge. btw is Kuli ok? I know he continued the last game but i wasnt sure if he was completely alright.

CoolburnIsGone

I'll be at this game but in the Club Red area (thanks to connections at work) so I'll also give a report of whats going on in there. Mostly just to confirm what we already suspect about people just hanging in the lounge instead of sitting in the seats. I'll be in row 16 though so I probably won't make it look better on TV.

Is anyone else going to the Town Hall meeting tonight prior to the game for STH? I submitted a question asking if the team has already started negotiating with any of the free agents, particularly Weiss (I know thats a no but still), Mueller and Strachan. Hopefully Tallon replies to that one so we know where we stand with those guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad