OT: Florida Panthers All-Time Number Team: #7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panthers Rock

Rebuild 10.0
Apr 17, 2006
Winter Springs, FL
Hey guys, I thought I might start a new fun set of threads that's designed to go through all the numbers Panthers players have ever worn. Each thread will be a poll to decide the best player for that number. When this is all done, I'll put together a list of the Florida Panthers All-Time Number Team

Note: Some numbers only have one player, so they will represent it by default (and we won't have a thread for them), and obviously some numbers have never been worn.

So far:
#1: Roberto Luongo
#2: Keith Ballard
#3: Paul Laus
#4: Jay Bouwmeester
#5: Aaron Ekblad
#6: Jason Woolley

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
RIP Monty and also 1994 NYR Stanley Cup Champ Alexander Karpovtsev :(( way too damn soon.

Tough vote for me. I vote nobody.

CanadianPantherFan

Cats are Here!
Jun 6, 2004
Calgary
Kuli
Warrener
_________
Monty RIP

Kuli's been an original Panther so far. Warrener went onto Pitt?/Buff like so many others during that era. If you are talking in Panthers RED its Kuli. Plus I never hear Rhett talk about Florida glowingly on Calgary morning radio when I tune into the odd time of that train wreck of a show.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Warrener could taken this had we not given him away for "the name who cannot be spoken/written and a 5th (Ryan Miller)

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
I think this is a two horse race (with honourable mention to Monty, RIP, as well Karpovtsev, RIP).

Kulikov by the slimmest of margins, with his '12 season:

'12 - 58 GP, 4 G, 24 A, 28 PTS, 36 PIMS, -5
Playoffs - 7 GP, 1 A, 4 PIMS

Over

Brian Benning
- He was, dare I say the original Kulikov. Behind Gord Murphy he was the next best offensive Dman, with a bit of a nasty side.
He had an OK '95 season, then retired after a successful ten year career.

'94 - 73 GP, 6 G, 24 A, 30 PTS, 107 PIMS, -7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad