Floor Hockey Log #1: February 19th 2018

BlueBull

Habby Man
Oct 11, 2017
Vancouver Island
Welcome to my first log:
"So I was playing with the Royals tonight. I got to even play with Matthew Phillips, and I actually started on the bench so I could play with him. The score was 1-0 by the time I got on the court. Quickly, Matthew was finding me by the net for a solid net goal (no Griffin Outhouse this time). Note: this is what I love to see from a potential NHL prospect. Next time I get a point, an assist on a goal by my other winger (other than phillips, not a royals player), we made the game only a 1 goal lead by the other team with 4-3. The other team immeadiately scored, and by the end of the game, which included a shift by our mascot, :laugh:, we lost the game 7-4 or something. Me, Phillips, and my other winger had like 2 or 3 points. I have been a little cocky, saying 'if you need a late draft pick this may, give me a call :laugh:'. I only have one more game left of the year, and while there is a tournament in comox, i have to go to europe by then. I have had a good time this game and this season, felt like a pro."

-Max

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->