Injury Report: Fleury to IR, concussion. 12/10: MAF activated off IR Huzzah!!

Nevada Jones

I like hockey.
Jun 28, 2017
Somewhere in Oregon.
Ugh is right.

Unfortunate, but one would think this might play well into the tanking strategy.

But maybe Subban will surprise? Hopefully. He's had good numbers in the AHL from what I can tell, but, of course, this is a whole 'nother thing.

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
You guys need better concussion spotters. You could see something was wrong with him after that knee to the head.

ijuka

May 14, 2016
To me, it's insane that concussion protocol didn't take care of this. He obviously looked shaken up and his performance was terrible afterwards. While he should have been taken for concussion protocol immediately, it should at the very least have been done after us viewers could see something was wrong with him.

Say Hey Kid

NY was his town & it always would be
Dec 10, 2007
I don't claim to know as much as you guys, but Subban's brother is athletic so he MAY be also.

hangman005

Face for Radio, Voice for Silent Movies
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Subban looked pretty good in his first win, didn't really face high danger chances and the one that got passed him was just really unfortunate. Team as a whole did a good job not giving the bruins much to work with.

airbus220

Feb 19, 2012
With his history of concussions and tight-lips from the team regarding his status, am I the only one wondering if we've seen the last of Flower in goal?

I don't think it was the last but his brain got definitely worse.
Should have traded Fleury earlier. Another asset lost.

Reactions: Old Gregg

Soundgarden

Jul 22, 2008
Spring Hill, TN
With his history of concussions and tight-lips from the team regarding his status, am I the only one wondering if we've seen the last of Flower in goal?

I highly doubt it, it may take a while before he gets back and he may start out cold, but I don't think he'd be done.

I don't think it was the last but his brain got definitely worse.
Should have traded Fleury earlier. Another asset lost.

What? We should have traded the face of our franchise just in case he suffered a fluke injury? That doesn't make sense.

Nighthock

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jul 25, 2007
Nevada

Set back? Kinda sounded like he'd be back during trip.

ExaltedBrownBullmastiff-max-1mb.gif

well that stinks...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->