Confirmed with Link: Fleury signs 3 year extension

Pirate Deadpool

Mar 3, 2011
Las Vegas, NV
I hope you’re right. Most goalies I’ve looked at, they tend to hit a wall around 36 years of age.

Fleury looks to be a better bet than most, though. He’s the face of the franchise and will hopefully retire a Knight.

Guess anyone who was on the fence can now go out and purchase their #29 jersey! Me included.

There's already tons of Fleury jerseys in the building. Get a Smith jersey or wait to see where EK lands. If Tuch or Theodore stays, those would be good choices for jerseys of good players that you don't see too many people wearing their jerseys to games. I have jerseys of McNabb and Smith and hope my next one is EK or Tuch/Theodore or a rookie if one can crack the roster. I also need to pick up more blanks while my friend has an adidas plug.

Reactions: Supermassive

Supermassive

HISS, HISS
Feb 19, 2007
Sherwood Park
There's already tons of Fleury jerseys in the building. Get a Smith jersey or wait to see where EK lands. If Tuch or Theodore stays, those would be good choices for jerseys of good players that you don't see too many people wearing their jerseys to games. I have jerseys of McNabb and Smith and hope my next one is EK or Tuch/Theodore or a rookie if one can crack the roster. I also need to pick up more blanks while my friend has an adidas plug.

Having a connection with Adidas would be awesome! I’m torn between Fleury and the other Karlsson, tbh. Just ordered the blank off of eBay today.

I don’t have to worry too much about having a belly button jersey (everyone’s got one), no one here in Edmonton is rocking the Knights.

EK would be a given, Schmidt would be decent too. I thought about buying a Lids sale Perron or Neal, but I’d want to end up stripping it and getting it recrested.

If your source ever hears about the on-ice jerseys coming up for sale, please let us know. I’d pay good money for one!

Pirate Deadpool

Mar 3, 2011
Las Vegas, NV
Having a connection with Adidas would be awesome! I’m torn between Fleury and the other Karlsson, tbh. Just ordered the blank off of eBay today.

I don’t have to worry too much about having a belly button jersey (everyone’s got one), no one here in Edmonton is rocking the Knights.

EK would be a given, Schmidt would be decent too. I thought about buying a Lids sale Perron or Neal, but I’d want to end up stripping it and getting it recrested.

If your source ever hears about the on-ice jerseys coming up for sale, please let us know. I’d pay good money for one!

If there's on ice jerseys for sale, the guy to go to will be jerseybaron on eBay. My connect is a corporate guy and he just offers to help with anything off of the Adidas site. I was hoping for the team to sell leftover blanks through the store but I haven't heard anything about it. It isn't on meigrey either. I do check there every week or so.

Reactions: Supermassive

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad