GDT: Flames vs. Sharks - 7pm MT - SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Bill

Congrats, Oilers! (2023)
Nov 9, 2014
Why pull your goalie when you're still in the game when you can wait until you're completely out of it to change.
Yup. He's a f***ing idiot. I try and try to think positively of him but I'm absolutely sick and tired of his inability to make effective in-game decisions. Can't wait til day his ass is off this team

Reactions: Janks and Sk8M8

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
giphy.gif

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
So Smith basically lost us 2 of the 3 games since he came back

Can really blame him on the season though

GG is so f***ed up and need to be fired

BT needs to get his head out of his ass and fix the offense instead of focusing only on the defense

CrypTic

Oct 2, 2013
:laugh: I was wondering who Randy was
Randy Hahn, the Sharks' pbp guy. He said that GG pulling the goalie with 6 minutes left showed how badly the Flames wanted to win. I meant to post it in our thread, not troll you guys. Most Sharks fans hate Smith so it was a great opportunity to dump on him. Plus on some of the things Randy has said tonight.

Boomstick

Oct 29, 2003
St. Catharines, Ontario
Visit site
Terrible performance.
My expectations are way down now. I came into the season and I'll admit my expectations were way too high. I believed the hype.
I don't expect much out of these last 10 games. Good Luck Flames, you'll need a ton of it after tonight.

Reactions: Bounces R Way

OvermanKingGainer

#BennettFreed #CurseofTheSpulll #FreeOliver
Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary
You know what?

I want to revamp the entire right side of our defense.

Dougie takes too many penalties and never passes back across to a wide open Giordano.
Hamonic never hits the net and never passes back across to the far superior Brodie.
Stone is alright, but also takes too many penalties, never passes back across to a wide open Kulak, never hits the net, and isn't really anything special defensively.

If next season our top defense group was

Giordano-Brodie
Kulak-Andersson
Kylington-Wotherspoon

I believe this group would produce better results.

Dack

Jun 16, 2014
You know what?

I want to revamp the entire right side of our defense.

Dougie takes too many penalties and never passes back across to a wide open Giordano.
Hamonic never hits the net and never passes back across to the far superior Brodie.
Stone is alright, but also takes too many penalties, never passes back across to a wide open Kulak, never hits the net, and isn't really anything special defensively.

Giordano-Brodie
Kulak-Andersson
Kylington-Wotherspoon

Lmao no. If we trade all those guys we might as well get rid of Brodie and Gio as well and just rebuild. Especially since Brodie has been trash this season and Gio should really be the only one exempt from the bad play from the blueline.

Also I don't think a lack of offensive zone D to D passes is what ails us.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
Y

Giordano-Brodie
Kulak-Andersson
Kylington-Wotherspoon

At least we have a 2019 pick....Is there a franchise player worth tanking for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad